What's new

Anyone getting gear any way in krypt post latest patch - 1400 gear unlocked

Hi guys.According to my kareer stats i have unlocked 1400 something gear pieces.I have still 29 skins in my inventory that need to be unlocked through the krypt as well as a number of gear pieces.I have gone through the entire krypt numerous times (more than 10 times) including chests, soul chests, hidden chests, shrine and kronika time orbs.All of these krypt items are now giving me konsumables, forge items,augments,koins or souls except for the kronika time orbs which give out a gear piece or skin once in a blue moon after opening about ten of them.This is happening to me post latest patch.Is anyone else going through the same thing.Please let me know.Thanks.

you have to donate at the shrine, 100k for costumes and 75k for gear. AI battles can also give gear and costumes, you have to access the battle log to claim your rewards for defensive battles.

I have already donated both 100k and 75k to shrine so many times that now I am only getting augments for both even after sending 2 mil koins at a go.I have also taped out all the skins n gear from the kollector and only get konsumable offers from him.

Afumba

Noob
I am close to your unlock number but my lottery still gives me skins/gear pieces.

Maybe its tied to item/skin rarity. Meaning you have exhausted all the normal stuff and are missing only rare quality stuff which results in you getting alot of augments...

Edit: not saying it works thatvway with rarity... but this could be an explanation

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Have you tried to consumables in your Krypt inventory, they help you get rare items from the shrine? I forget what it's called, but I got a lot of stuff using those.

Yes I have tried the shrine with the naknadan charm many times, 6 to 7 times in a row but to no avail still getting only augments.I also forgot to mention that I had already completed the 25 character towers and have all those skins before the latest patch dropped.

Ayx

Omnipresent
Damn what's your secret to get all those skins wtf? Although I stopped playing Single Player for about 2 weeks I'm still lvl 78 player level (Which is considerably high because after 70 your level ups go slooooooooooooooooooow.) and grinding koins is painful.

Also double check just re-filling exclusively hidden chests. I've had times where it takes me 10+ hidden chests but then I get 1 piece of gear. (Just got one for Cetrion I've been waiting forever for.) But I've blown prob over 30mil on Skins exclusively on shrine and that's abusing Baraka augments + stolen riches + blitz'ing through towers of time. How is your gold count so high up to buy all that so quickly?

edit: Did you check if maybe Kronika's time vault loot pool is not exclusive and is actually giving you Shrine loot? I'm looking to find a way to experiment on that if someone has a list of Shrine gear unlockables, as I have only deposited for gear once so I have the whole loot pool available. Trying to see if maybe time vault loot isn't exclusive to it.