What's new

Anyone getting gear any way in krypt post latest patch - 1400 gear unlocked

Hi guys.According to my kareer stats i have unlocked 1400 something gear pieces.I have still 29 skins in my inventory that need to be unlocked through the krypt as well as a number of gear pieces.I have gone through the entire krypt numerous times (more than 10 times) including chests, soul chests, hidden chests, shrine and kronika time orbs.All of these krypt items are now giving me konsumables, forge items,augments,koins or souls except for the kronika time orbs which give out a gear piece or skin once in a blue moon after opening about ten of them.This is happening to me post latest patch.Is anyone else going through the same thing.Please let me know.Thanks.

Ghost_Conjuring

There Is No Knowledge That Is Not Power.
I'am at 1200 gear pieces collected, I donate 75K and all I get are augments, despite not getting the MK3 kabal mask which I really want.

Ayx

Omnipresent
I'am at 1200 gear pieces collected, I donate 75K and all I get are augments, despite not getting the MK3 kabal mask which I really want.
What's the name of it? I can check if I have it from another loot pool even though I never bought gear from Shrine.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Btw I only open chests in krypt for concept art...700 chests opened and I keep getting consumables now.

I only use souls to open stuff now, and look for kronika vault chests...usually has gear still. I just donate now , but no kabal klassic or scorp mk2 mask yet :(

Ghost_Conjuring

There Is No Knowledge That Is Not Power.
I hope in the future we can buy gear/skins with koins, souls and hearts. Hearts are getting useless now.

do any of you guys know if we still have to 50 fatalities to collect the heads for the krypt? or has the requirements change. WHEREs the shinnok amulet located now?!?!?

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
do any of you guys know if we still have to 50 fatalities to collect the heads for the krypt? or has the requirements change. WHEREs the shinnok amulet located now?!?!?
25 fatals per char to unlock head iirc. Shinnoks ammy needs to be forged, consult youtube for vid...or sum1 will post it soon im sure :)

Ayx

Omnipresent
Btw I only open chests in krypt for concept art...700 chests opened and I keep getting consumables now.

I only use souls to open stuff now, and look for kronika vault chests...usually has gear still. I just donate now , but no kabal klassic or scorp mk2 mask yet :(
Usually the cheap chests for me are the ones that contain art. Around the 5k and under range.

I checked and I don't have kabal klassic, but it may be a Kollector item, Spirit Chest or something you need to forge.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Usually the cheap chests for me are the ones that contain art. Around the 5k and under range.

I checked and I don't have kabal klassic, but it may be a Kollector item, Spirit Chest or something you need to forge.
I farmed the same six spirit chests at the entrance of the krypt...no kabal yet...Ill do all 57 again after my towers run out...money from char towers is good....

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu

I saw a guy with the MK2 Scorpion mask online one time.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I got a few storymode stuff(which I completed the first day lol so not sure what that's about) and for other stuff, thing is they kept showing the same rewards. So I kept activating it and while I didn't get new stuff, same augments, pieces, outfits etc I DID get more coins with the ones that said 1000-5000 coins. I don't know if this is infinite or they plan on patching it but I just kept doing it gaining coins lol. When I'm around the Krypt or log out then go back in, go out, back in I get this glowy ball kronika chest for 5000 coins every so often with decent stuff in there. Of course between that and the slot machine, I still never get the outfits I want.