What's new

Anyone else kompleted the ios?

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Yes I've beat the last tower, and it does not burn down.

Could be a bug because I haven't got the "Complete 4th bracket" unlock yet. Still unchecked.

Also I have level 7 Kenshi, silver card.

How? I purchased him first time, then I bought 3 card packs (30K) and he was in there twice!

Final time I purchased the 192,000 pack of coins and bought him twice (75K coins).

His stats are insane and he can't be beat by any of the AI, even the last tower.

I can literally take on the whole team without losing more than half life.

His stats: 12K damage, 16K health (and all specials maxed out completely, along with some equipment).

My next character I want to max out is either Ninjistu Scorpion, Grandmaster Sub-Zero or Inferno Scorp just because they're already over level 20.

As far as tips to beating Reptile in the Kitana challenge, just block as soon as he does his damage boost and wait for him to finish his combo and punish.

You definitely want your other 2 characters to be at least around level 15+ with their stats maxed or damn near max to do any big damage on him.

Basically just study his movements and counter heavy with combos and special attacks that either stun him or drain power.
i had the same issue when i beat the last one :(

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Pro tip though.

It makes you be kenshi for the last tower right? or use bronze kards....well if you have higher level kenshi kards you can still have 3 gold kards given they are kenshi gold

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
^ This!

I had Possessed Kenshi even before I got to the last tower.

Worked nicely because maxing out Bronze cards is pointless really.

Just watch out for Ermac's health drain move, that shit is a fucking major buzzkill.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I heard most who beat it have to buy their way through it because the amount of time, patience and such to beat it without paying would take weeks. This true?

I haven't played it yet I have a droid so I can't say either way, this is just what I heard from majority who have played it.

Last edited:

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
I heard most who beat it have to buy their way through it because the amount of time, patience and such to beat it without paying would take weeks.

I haven't played it yet I have a droid so I can't say either way, this is just what I heard from majority who have played it.
I beat it in three days without a single penny spent. Not bragging, just pointing that out.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I beat it in three days without a single penny spent. Not bragging, just pointing that out.
I guess that's from a more casual crowd then. 3 days? Nice. So it's not that hard then? I play MK more competitively and beat the console versions, even completed every tower challenge legit in MK 9 and every star labs mission including DLC in Injustice. Would you it's around that level of difficulty? Or easier? Just curious.

Bar_Bar13

I guess that's from a more casual crowd then. 3 days? Nice. So it's not that hard then? I play MK more competitively and beat the console versions, even completed every tower challenge legit in MK 9 and every star labs mission including DLC in Injustice. Would you it's around that level of difficulty? Or easier? Just curious.
Some towers got reeeeaaaal cheap, so I fought back with cheap. Gold Reptile with maxed special 1 is a killer with his damage over time, and fast chip damage.

i got mine, venomous dvorah assassin kitana and covert ops cassie all tier 7 lvl 40 as my team. i need mileena unlock tho, waiting for challenge to begin. then ill have it all

So to get the gold characters, you have to pay money for the souls? How easy is it when you have gold characters? I still can't get past the first pillar of the third bracket and I no longer have assists. Can someone point me in the right direction?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator

injustice scorpion

farmer jax

kitana no description

Klassic mileena

ninja mine Jonny Cage

but all modes are not available so everything cant be unlocked til it is.
is the mode you get the mileena one from available yet?
thats the only thing i want

Bar_Bar13

Ya that's what I did ! beat It! why do the last like 5 towers not break like the others tho?
Possibly a glitch, as that happened to everyone. You don't get the console unlock for completing fourth bracket ticked off either.

MashBot

You're over matched.
is the mode you get the mileena one from available yet?
thats the only thing i want
No the multiplayer going to be unlock on April 14 when the game officially drops.

Possibly a glitch, as that happened to everyone. You don't get the console unlock for completing fourth bracket ticked off either.
Maybe something to do with online not being available. Or they might be adding more towers when the game drop

I'm at the last section but of course the glitch is hindering the progress, though you can still earn the prizes at each end