What's new

Anyone else having Issues on PS Network with mk2 connecting to others???

Sushi

Noob
Im not to sure if its my new Docsis 3.O modem. i recently upgrade to 22/10 on comcast. ever since i've been having this problem.
i can host but when someone connects.. it just shows connecting and never does. so they end up leaving. If i search and join someone's, im able to join but when they start the game up, it shows me or them disconnected/lost connection. it soo weird. even more strange that i am able to play modern warfare 2 and connect to other players jsut fine. Just mk2 is having this problem. on my router i set to DMZ. Foward my ports and still... same shit. im begining to think ps3 is conflicting with any docsis 3 modem. any suggestions? thanks in advance.

Anyone else having Issies on Ps3 Network with mk2 connecting to others???

Trying running a straight modem connection, or take your modem out of dmz, or trying to run wireless, or check if the firmware is up to date on the router. I had a linksys that gave me a prob when in dmz, and didnt when it wasnt...go figure.

Sushi

Noob
AriaDelano said:
Trying running a straight modem connection, or take your modem out of dmz, or trying to run wireless, or check if the firmware is up to date on the router. I had a linksys that gave me a prob when in dmz, and didnt when it wasnt...go figure.
i've tried a direct to modem but all atempts failed. some reason it wont get me an IP. yea only way i guess is to try wireless. never had any issues with my old modem which was 12/4 speed.