What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Anyone else get called a "Spammer" with Cage?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
People reeeeeeeaaaally hate Fisticuffs' B1212121212121212 etc. combo.

That's about it.

His projectile isn't amazing or anything so I find that to be a weird thing for a person to get mad at you about.

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
lol... make that a third person. I don't use fireballs more than 3 times in a row at one setting... lol. It's funny though, they're on stream and being mad. lol

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
I fought an Inferno Scorpion for like three matches in a row and he was SO mad, calling me a "combo spammer" for using his F2,4 starter multiple times as the guy simply crouch blocked all the time. But man.... if you won't block it... I'll keep doing it.

Funny thing is, even when the guy caught me with his spear or ground demon, he would 1,1 me and teleport away. He didn't even do a single actual combo.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Its called a rushdpwn for a reason , ppl are too quick to say its spam or cheating . Imo jhonny is much better cause we dont have to deal with f3 ANYMORE !!! thank god

Kaymai

inside of this girl is a beast
I fought an Inferno Scorpion for like three matches in a row and he was SO mad, calling me a "combo spammer" for using his F2,4 starter multiple times as the guy simply crouch blocked all the time. But man.... if you won't block it... I'll keep doing it.

Funny thing is, even when the guy caught me with his spear or ground demon, he would 1,1 me and teleport away. He didn't even do a single actual combo.
well he was mad because he didn't know. there are a lot of people playing this game that just don't know anything about the game. like i mentioned above, anyone saying anything about anyone spamming isn't even worth talking about. you just give them the GGs, take the W, and move on.

JDM

Noob
I had the absolute funniest guy ever send me "voice rage".

He would never block after nut punch so I just did, f24, d1 f3 nutpunch over and over again. I flawlessed him and he put his mic on and called me a

"spamming johnny cage [ban incoming]". He told me to look up spamming johnny cage [ban incoming] on youtube and it would be exactly what I was doing.

I guess spamming can be using the same combo, setup, fireball, block button etc etc, now, :/

Btw his voice rage put me in tears. Unfortunately, the ps4's record function doesn't record voice ;-;

Game Scavenger

Rage is true power!
I had the absolute funniest guy ever send me "voice rage".

He would never block after nut punch so I just did, f24, d1 f3 nutpunch over and over again. I flawlessed him and he put his mic on and called me a

"spamming johnny cage [ban incoming]". He told me to look up spamming johnny cage [ban incoming] on youtube and it would be exactly what I was doing.

I guess spamming can be using the same combo, setup, fireball, block button etc etc, now, :/

Btw his voice rage put me in tears. Unfortunately, the ps4's record function doesn't record voice ;-;
The person your recording has to have it set to allow his voice to be recorded on PS4 settings when streaming and etc but anyway it's better just to ignore them and not let them ruin your mood.

JDM

Noob
The person your recording has to have it set to allow his voice to be recorded on PS4 settings when streaming and etc but anyway it's better just to ignore them and not let them ruin your mood.
Lol nah I didn't care. Like I said I found it funny. Literally in tears.

I'm so sad I didn't get my phone out and record a voice message. It was like 2 straight minutes of rage ;-;

I had one guy message me "Nice infinite, bum".

He honestly thought my np set-up was an infinite. I mean he's trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about, but he miserably fails.

4HxWar

Noob
I had someone yesterday tell me i kept doing the same thing, because he didnt know how to block out of the nutpunch reset lol. Thats my favorite "spam" accusation, if im doing the same thing why arent you blocking it? Lmao