What's new

Anyone Else Get Borderlands 2?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
see you with no money and over priced DLC that will end in a day.
Didn't even pay anything extra for the DLC.

52 extra bucks for a whole year of fun,joining hyped up friend groups for a playthrough,engaging with the very much excited and active community.

Seems like a good deal.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Walk away Mike, walk away.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
karaokelove
Looked at some of Maya's skills,she's actually a BL2 Roland,supports the team,immobilises important enemies,regens allies HP while doing so,turns the dead phaselocked enemy into HP orbs for allies,instantly revives someone from a distance by using phaselock.

The tables have turned,now the soldier is the tank,the siren is the team player,etc.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Anyone considering buying the game might want to hold off until they patch it. Right now just about every other quest glitches out and becomes unable to be completed. Apparently it's a known issue and they're working to fix it, but it currently makes the game very, very frustrating to play...

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
Anyone considering buying the game might want to hold off until they patch it. Right now just about every other quest glitches out and becomes unable to be completed. Apparently it's a known issue and they're working to fix it, but it currently makes the game very, very frustrating to play...
I've found a couple glitches quests as well but some I would leave the area And come back and it would fix ot

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Some of them will, but others do not, particularly quests where you have to kill a number of specific enemies. Sometimes they will just quit spawning and not ever spawn again. My Zero game is stuck with Lilith telling me to use fire weapons every time I shoot at a bandit...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
They changed Roland's voice actor,thought his voice was much more "military" than "fun military"

GEARBOX MUTHAFUCKAHS GO BURN IN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL