What's new

Anyone else do this mid-screen?

Sodium

Noob
b112 xx 212 xx 21 ex knife(relative to amount of meter). The recovery speed of the knife allows you to advance pressure after the knockdown.

b112 xx 212 xx 21 ex knife(relative to amount of meter). The recovery speed of the knife allows you to advance pressure after the knockdown.
I can't see this being more useful than ending with an upball. So you get slightly better position on wake up to rushdown again, but is it really worth spending a bar on? You get less wall carry, it's virtually useless in the corner and you do the same amount of damage. Besides, Kano excels at full screen against most characters anyways. If you replace it with regular knife (if it works) it'd be better, and choke is one alternative (but the recovery is too long to really justify using).

use with en knife if there close to the corner. you may get an extra few hits in the combo
other then that finnish your combo with choke if possitioning is what you want.
up ball does more damage tho

Plop

Noob
a well timed En kanoball will has a kind of OTG effect after a combo ending in EN knives, with an extra 12% unscaled damage. But other than that i wouldnt use it.

Though, i can see where you're coming from with the positioning/advantage. It does work well for that.

We're lucky that Kano builds meter hella quick.