What's new

Anybody wants to join my clan?

I've had bad luck with clans before because when you join a clan that's already big, the clan is already full of circles of friends. So you he ignored by everyone and the tag in front of your name means nothing.

So, I'm starting a clan myself, I'm basically doing it to make friends and always have people to spar with. We have 3 members so far, including me. The other two don't play fighting games, which is the genre I'm competitively into, that's why I'm recruiting here.

Shoot me a DM on here if youre interested and have questions or so i can give you my PSN+GT and you can give me yours.

Mods, sorry if this is the wrong forum, but its the only one where it wouldn't be so out of place.

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
I've had bad luck with clans before because when you join a clan that's already big, the clan is already full of circles of friends. So you he ignored by everyone and the tag in front of your name means nothing.

So, I'm starting a clan myself, I'm basically doing it to make friends and always have people to spar with. We have 3 members so far, including me. The other two don't play fighting games, which is the genre I'm competitively into, that's why I'm recruiting here.

Shoot me a DM on here if youre interested and have questions or so i can give you my PSN+GT and you can give me yours.

Mods, sorry if this is the wrong forum, but its the only one where it wouldn't be so out of place.
I'll make a clan thread for you

Title: Everyone Sucks but US! Say hello to our clan the GINYU FORCE

Wanna join Frieza's most elite and powerful force? Look no further My name is Ricky Torres AKA Ginyu jr! We scatter around worlds (consoles) playing all fighting games, taking names and dragonballs. Our power level is unmatched! We currently have 3 members and Frieza needs YOUR help. Want to join? Send me a message and prepare for planetary and galactic dominance!

(yes i had fun writing that)

Last edited:
i believe clans have their own subforum buddy. also, im sure people would be more interested if you give your Clans name and tell em why your better than the rest. just some advice :)
I couldnt find the sub forum. I didn't give the clan name because it is so awesome, it has been stolen before in my CoD days.

I'm not really a guy to brag, I have no tournament wins so I'm not better than anyone. I'm just starting the clan to make friends that play FGs.

Also, being in the same clan as the best player in the game doesn't make you good, buddy :)

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
I couldnt find the sub forum. I didn't give the clan name because it is so awesome, it has been stolen before in my CoD days.

I'm not really a guy to brag, I have no tournament wins so I'm not better than anyone. I'm just starting the clan to make friends that play FGs.

Also, being in the same clan as the best player in the game doesn't make you good, buddy :)
#hold dat pryce
#the salt is real
#Ginyu Force
#umadbroh?

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football

Also, being in the same clan as the TWO best players in the game doesn't make you good, buddy :)
fixed lul

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

I dont think Pryce was knocking your clan dude, you gotta sell it to people. A clan is a big investment. Lots of time, effort, getting to know people, gaining trust and training. People arent just gonna join just for the sake of being in a clan. If you want to play thats what friends lists are for. Let us know a bit about what your goals are, objectives are, and how yours going to turn your members into levelling up machines!

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

i was actually trying to be helpful before the mods come in and close this thread or move it -_- i never claimed to be good. Im just letting you know that if you'd like people to join your clan, you might want to offer some kind of background about it.

lets say you're an author and you just finished writing a book. you tell someone "hey buy my book", they are going to ask "whats it about" and if you can't answer that.. why would they wanna buy your book? lol

anyway. i didn't mean it offensively and if you took it that way... i feel bad for you -_- tough tit dude. anyway, good luck with your clan!

I dont think Pryce was knocking your clan dude, you gotta sell it to people. A clan is a big investment. Lots of time, effort, getting to know people, gaining trust and training. People arent just gonna join just for the sake of being in a clan. If you want to play thats what friends lists are for. Let us know a bit about what your goals are, objectives are, and how yours going to turn your members into levelling up machines!
I am planning on going to tournaments for KI and MK10, with this years CEO being my first. So I guess even though I'm mostly doing to make friends I can play fighting games with, another goal would be to make it a big clan in the community. I guess I should try again once I have made at least top 8 at a tourney.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I am planning on going to tournaments for KI and MK10, with this years CEO being my first. So I guess even though I'm mostly doing to make friends I can play fighting games with, another goal would be to make it a big clan in the community. I guess I should try again once I have made at least top 8 at a tourney.
Tournament results arent everything. It depends on what kind of players your trying to recruit. Some up and comers might want to join you in breaking into the tourney scene for example and feel more comfortable joining up with you than an established team. Just make sure you are hitting your target audience