What's new

Anybody use the f + 2, 3, 1 + 2 or b + 2, f + 1, 1 + 2 combos?

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Has anybody found any use for the above two combos? They seem totally useless to me. Both of them hit High, High, High which is pointless. You can't use them in a mix-up, they don't launch, the input is harder than his other combos. The only thing I can think of is that they might possibly give good frame advantage on block?

Anybody has any ideas?

I think you answered your own question. I use Raiden a bit and have never encountered a situation where anything else needed to be used than what's been established.

Others are unfamiliar with this string you can throw it out and hope the delayed 1+2 hits. I use this string in my bread n butter corner combo to finish. 334 334 33 electrocute f23 electric fly.

Loot

the special effects
Others are unfamiliar with this string you can throw it out and hope the delayed 1+2 hits. I use this string in my bread n butter corner combo to finish. 334 334 33 electrocute f23 electric fly.
334 4 334 33 shocker 33 superman is your best corner BnB

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
I am actually familiar with this string, but really, what's the advantage of using f23 there instead of 33? 33 is actually easy to land after a Shocker in a corner (as opposed to midscreen).