What's new

Anybody still play Mortal Kombat Trilogy?

NaD

Noob
I know most of you still play Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 but isnt Mortal Kombat Trilogy a good game i play umk3 on MAME online sometimes but i mostly play trilogy on epsxe

dreemernj

Ambassador
I still play it. It's a fun game. Not online so much because I only ever got the netplay to work if both of us had the exact same disc image. That, and UMK3 is available to play online and it has better graphics and is overall a better gameplay experience. MKT is fun, but it would be even more fun if there was a way to set the random select to not pick Noob, Rain or the Bosses.

I play it on N64 almost daily. The super endurance mode and brutalities are fun. Not to mention that beast Sub Zero is insane in that version.

I still play it for N64. I have gameshark so I can do unlimited time/health, and really practice combos without my opponent dying.

And Subzero is my favorite character in that game :)

I still play it, but I can't play it for too long or else I get used to the games faster speed and will bitch and moan once I go back to slow ass UMK3. :cry:

I still play all the time... just with the extra characters even though gameplay is not as good as umk3

Trying to get the pc version going with sounds and on my tv which makes the graphics way better :lol: And its faster too :p

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I only play when I'm trying combos or if there are some friends at home and we want to joke around lol
I'd love to make a n64 mkt torny here, some ppl play better on pad :D