What's new

Question Anybody know of some PC mods for MK9?

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Can someone edit the regain health kombat code online and boost the health/mix it with infinite meter? It'd be useful for an online practice mode. If you google "MKKE.CT" you can find some good mods. The Infinity Timer (set timer to 99) works online. If you use infinity health or infinite meter for P1 and P2 the game will desync once either player is hit.

Ryno

Noob
Hi all, hope that my request is in the right place. I would like to know if there's any way to use a resolution that's lower than the minimum 1280x800 (like 800x600). Is something that you can modify in the unpacked coalesced.ini or I'll need injectors?

Ryno

Noob
ok, found a way to do that, relatively simple and, as usual, the answer came up 5 minute after I make the question xD you just need to edit the options.ini file that is located in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\MKKE :)

dukemagus

THE Duke
that's odd... all the 2d elements of the game should be too big to fit a 800x600 resolution
aditionally, the game scenario is meant to exist in a widescreen environment.

could you post some screens of how is the game running on your machine (and the machine specs)?

Here are some pictures of skin mods made by Khaledantar666
I'm not gonna spoiler tag it because I want everyone to see it. :D

How i feel about your refusal to put the pics in spoilers and then how i feel afterwards. :cool:

ty for the pics, mr ryan. very nice stuff. lol silver noob looks like a power ranger.

OmyMk

Noob
Hi all, hope that my request is in the right place. I would like to know if there's any way to use a resolution that's lower than the minimum 1280x800 (like 800x600). Is something that you can modify in the unpacked coalesced.ini or I'll need injectors?
U need to locate the opions.ini file in MKKE folder from u'r appdata>>>roaming folder, and edit the resolution by changing the numbers between { }.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
When editing options.ini with steam_voice = false I get the *** Out of Memory *** crash. Does anyone know how to remove microphone sound and not get the error? There's plenty of people with echoing mics that echo the game sound really loudly and I'd like to mute them.

I hope this game gets enough interest so that we can reach a point to where we can actually alter some of the actual mechanics of the game. I'd really like to buff some characters lol.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Is there any way to do costume swaps? I would very much like to get the UMK3 Sub Zero Skin on all the classic ninjas with a colour mod.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
i just noticed noob still has the lin kuei pose after his second fatality, never noticed before

haketh

Noob
What are te difference between normal jade, Smoke, and Noob compared to the Ladder versions? never fucked with ladder

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
What are te difference between normal jade, Smoke, and Noob compared to the Ladder versions? never fucked with ladder

Ladder Jade can throw Kitana's fans and is 100% immune to projectiles at all times.

Smoke has scorpions spear and teleport punch along with his invisi shenanigans.

Noob - Completely black. No other changes I don't think.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Ladder Jade can throw Kitana's fans and is 100% immune to projectiles at all times.

Smoke has scorpions spear and teleport punch along with his invisi shenanigans.

Noob - Completely black. No other changes I don't think.
Noob does way more damage than he normally does and takes less damage as well.
Or do they all have the same thing? I only faced classic Noob in the ladder..