What's new

Anybody gotten a chance to test the input lag numbers?

Landonio

n00b
Uh, I have the BenQ RL2460. Evo monitor. Some of the lowest input lag numbers on the market. I'm also not a moron. But nice try.

It's heavy in the menus. That's a fact. You just don't notice it.

Thanks for the the link though. 4.4 in game is pretty solid. Good to see.

I suggested for you to check your monitor as you never specified what you have and that makes me attempting to make you look like a moron? Ho boy.

Take it easy.

Landonio

n00b
I suggested for you to check your monitor as you never specified what you have and that makes me attempting to make you look like a moron? Ho boy.

Take it easy.
Look bro, all I'm saying is that if someone is posting about input lag numbers, chances are they aren't a casual and are aware enough to know what monitor they have and what the numbers on it are. That should be obvious. So saying "check your monitor" to someone like that is like a tech support person telling someone who is having computer issues to make sure that it's plugged in. You see what I'm saying? If you meant "what monitor do you have", which would have been better, that's not what you said. So it's understandable for me to take it the way I did. There's no hard feelings or anything dude. Apologies if I came off as a dick.

My point still stands that the menu lag is thick, and I have no clue why. It's not a big deal at all, just a little annoying.