What's new

Any use for F2,2,1 string?

I assume it's kind of like SZ's B1,2,1 string, allowng for 50/50 mixup, but I notice the opponent is not stunned long enough and is able to jump out. Any of you found any use for this string?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
It's good to use f2, 2 in pressure strings and certain juggles. Opens the mix-up game for sure.
b3, 2 >> f2, 2 >> f2, 2, 1 / Slide = 27%
3, 3, 2 / Ice Beam >> >> f2, 2 >> f2, 2, 1 / Slide = 30% 1 bar
3, 4 >> b2, 2 / Ice Beam >> >> f2, 2, 1 / Slide = 31% 1 bar
2, 1 / Ice Ball jp, 2, 1, 1+2 >> f2, 2 >> f2, 2, 1 / Slide = 38% (Troll combo)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I use f221 into slide when you get a freeze thats way to low to the ground. For instance when you 332 ex freeze (i dont know why you would but) the character will be really low to the ground, f221 into slide connects for good damage. I dont really use this string much as its start up feels slow for fast footsies, instead i stick with back 2 for a quick advance into pressure. f221 is more of a surprise string into bombs, most people wont see it coming but it is punishable by fast normals and advancing specials. Hmmmm this just gave me an idea, i think this would be great bait for a breaker bomb freeze setup =D

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Another use of f2, 2 is that you can create that "illusion" of frame advantage, something similar to Noob's b2. Opens up some crazy options for Cyber Subby.