What's new

Question Any stealth buffs/nerfs?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
After seeing poor Harley get her B22 stealth nerfed I really hope Batgirl is untouched.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Batgirl got indirectly buffed.

He bounce cancel in the corner now gives her easy 60% damage (granted for 3 bar) and the buff to interactable bounce now makes those combos tonnes easier and much more viable. I really haven't noticed the hitbox change at all tbh.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Batgirl got indirectly buffed.

He bounce cancel in the corner now gives her easy 60% damage (granted for 3 bar) and the buff to interactable bounce now makes those combos tonnes easier and much more viable. I really haven't noticed the hitbox change at all tbh.
Sweet, I couldn't really come up with any viable interactable combos before... and yeah her hitbox seems the same to me, I can still avoid a ton of stuff with D3.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Sweet, I couldn't really come up with any viable interactable combos before... and yeah her hitbox seems the same to me, I can still avoid a ton of stuff with D3.
b2u3, interact, b3, ji2, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 (34%)
b2d3~interact, b3, ji3, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 (35%)
b1~interact, b3, ji3, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 (34%)

Those are the vortex ones I've come up with. You could probably pop meter in and squeeze 5% more damage or so out.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Whats the inputs for the 60% corner? I can only get 54% :/

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I belive you are missing an input :0
No, no inputs missed :).

Just found a slightly more damaging (and incredibly difficult to pull off ._.) combo.

ji2, f2~df(MB), f2, f23, f23, f23~df2 (MB), f23~db2u (63%)

This girl be crazy lol.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
No, no inputs missed :).

Just found a slightly more damaging (and incredibly difficult to pull off ._.) combo.

ji2, f2~df(MB), f2, f23, f23, f23~df2 (MB), f23~db2u (63%)

This girl be crazy lol.
I read it wrong lol just did it.

It's not stealth, but the nerf to meter build during bola cancel was huge. It's like 50%.

Used to be 6 bola cancels built a meter, now it's 12-14.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Lol, I just had to do 20 to get the first meter.
Yeah, sounds about right :(

No more infinite meter?

And with bounce cancels more viable this kinda sucks. She can go b2d3~df(MB) for an overhead, low, overhead or b1~df(MB) for a low, overhead. Not that bounce cancel can't be seen and blocked on reaction, just some more shit to mix it her game is all.