What's new

Any Shang users?

xBlaze_13

Y NO CHAMELEON!?
I'm trying to get better with Shang Tsung and i think the best way to do it is to play against other Shangs and get an idea of what to do in certain situations. So is there any good shang users on vita? My psn is xBlaze_13

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
I'm trying to get better with Shang Tsung and i think the best way to do it is to play against other Shangs and get an idea of what to do in certain situations. So is there any good shang users on vita? My psn is xBlaze_13
Yeah come to think of it, you might be the only shang I play on the vita lol. I honestly cant recall playing other shangs

Espio

Kokomo
There's some on regular console PSN like KoolJulios14, Wound Cowboy, EMP Dark, and Detroit, not sure if they're on Vita though.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
im getting a vita soon and shang is my secondary so yeah i'll be playing him alot so yeah we can chat.hit me up on xbox too,get a party going.or send me pm on here and we can discuss some shang shit.

There's some on regular console PSN like KoolJulios14, Wound Cowboy, EMP Dark, and Detroit, not sure if they're on Vita though.
detroit has a vita - his gamertag is nastyninpo if i remember correctly. He's not online very often.

There's another shang user and he knows skull traps pretty well, but I forgot him and only played him once/twice.