What's new

Any Rumor/Whispers on the date for the next patch?

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Just curious as to how long after Evo was NRS planning to release this thing. I'm glad they waited till after Evo to do some research, but I'm surprised it's been so quiet. It will be officially one month next week from when Evo started. I'll take rumors over facts here.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Early September. Sometimes shortly after Summer Jam.
That would make it 1 month after Evo. Fair enough. I was expecting one month after Evo as NRS already had a patch ready, but was tweaking it after some Evo feedback. I'm not sure what Evo could have told them differently. We didn't see any surprises except for a lack of Cyrax and the Sub-Zero reset.

And your source for saying this is?
after the bitching before CEO it makes absolute sense that even if the patch was ready last week they'd hold off until after Summer Jam if they could. Thats if they have control over when to release it after it gets submitted to Sony/Ms. It could be that once they submit it, it comes out however many weeks later without their input.

Altaire

Noob
after the bitching before CEO it makes absolute sense that even if the patch was ready last week they'd hold off until after Summer Jam if they could. Thats if they have control over when to release it after it gets submitted to Sony/Ms. It could be that once they submit it, it comes out however many weeks later without their input.
Except, y'know, that's not a source by any means. Conjecture is NEVER a source for any sort of confirmation, period.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just curious as to how long after Evo was NRS planning to release this thing. I'm glad they waited till after Evo to do some research, but I'm surprised it's been so quiet. It will be officially one month next week from when Evo started. I'll take rumors over facts here.
I'll look in to this... as of now I am not aware when or what all will be patched.

Except, y'know, that's not a source by any means. Conjecture is NEVER a source for any sort of confirmation, period.
you sound like a left brain, also: way too serious

usually the same thing, I could prove it if I had the source...where was it... I think I left it right over there....ahhh....noo...

That would make it 1 month after Evo. Fair enough. I was expecting one month after Evo as NRS already had a patch ready, but was tweaking it after some Evo feedback. I'm not sure what Evo could have told them differently. We didn't see any surprises except for a lack of Cyrax and the Sub-Zero reset.
i remember hec talking about "doing something about those unbreakable kitana 50%s".

I'll look in to this... as of now I am not aware when or what all will be patched.
Thank you greatly, please keep in touch ^^ would love to hear any information you can dig up on the subject. NRS has been eerily quiet since Evo and Freddy's Release.

IF...there is a patch it should be released sometime between now and when the Andromeda Galaxy and the Milky Way are expected to collide in perhaps 4.5 billion years.

now that you have your answer, life here on earth can continue.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
At this point I don't even care about Freddy other then his silly glitches, just take away KL's low hat and we're good ;) lol