What's new

Question - Raiden Any Problems Getting WB Play Raiden Skin?

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
I have yet to get that free WB Play Raiden skin (and I was really looking forward to getting it). I'm signed up to WB Play and have had my account for a while now. Is there anyone else who is signed up in WB Play and you still haven't received that costume yet?

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
I've had my account since injustice and it still won't link. I can't even get the skins from the Kombat Pack. Anybody know what is up with this?
I've had my account since Injustice, but I got my skins from the Kombat Pack. My problem now is with obtaining the "Future" Raiden Costume. And my account is linked, because I see my email at the bottom next to the WB Play logo.

RiverHB

Noob
I'm having all kinds of issues. Had an account from injustice. Try to sync them and it failed. Tried logging out and back in and couldn't remember my password. Tried resetting my password and guess what fucking happened...

Too bad because I may be using Raiden a lot in this game and want all costumes available.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Wait I bought the Kombat Pack and only have the samurai skins. Does The other skins release when the characters release? Like will I get kraken Reptile when Jason is available? Or do you guys have kraken Reptile now?

RiverHB

Noob
Wait I bought the Kombat Pack and only have the samurai skins. Does The other skins release when the characters release? Like will I get kraken Reptile when Jason is available? Or do you guys have kraken Reptile now?
Kraken Reptile comes with the Kombat pack if I'm not mistaken. It will release simultaneously with one of the DLC characters.