What's new

Any One use a Cronusmax?

does anyone use a cronusmax?

this shit really helps.

back in mkx i thought jacquies stanky legs were impossible. but with this device i made it soo R3= 4+UP 4 or what ever the input was.

and used it on liu kang flame fist. for d1 windmill punshes or double windmill punches.

i only use this for insta airs or hard ass inputs like stanky leg.

oh and tremor afterschock insta airs that shit was soo godlike. its impossible to do insta airs with tremor aftershock without changing ur controller settings.

if you have a cronusmax what do u use it for?

D

Deleted member 58466

Actually sounds sick, but prolly banned in tournaments.

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

D

Deleted member 58466

100% correct

Macros are 100% banned at tournaments. Also the cronus has a history of fucking with other player's inputs (on the same console)

OP is a scrub
Oh well, still, this Cronus device sounds pretty cool, even though it’s crutchy af

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

I think the best thing about it is being able to use older/other console controllers. Not for macros haha
i am no scrub. but jacquies stanky legs were hard asf. and tremors insta airs. i never used it for combos lol. i bought a cronus as controller converter then i found out the other things u can do with it. besides combo macros are really dumb. get blocked and you still continue to input the combo

Kinda harsh for calling people scrubs but I can do stanky leg in combos midscreen so it do able as a bnb just need practice but yes there banned

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Tried to use one so I could use an xbox one pad on ps4. It worked, but introduced way too much input delay. I'm sensitive to that shit.

100% correct

Macros are 100% banned at tournaments. Also the cronus has a history of fucking with other player's inputs (on the same console)

OP is a scrub
Tried to use one so I could use an xbox one pad on ps4. It worked, but introduced way too much input delay. I'm sensitive to that shit.

there is no input delay for me. have you tried to check the 1ms option? on device options?

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
there is no input delay for me. have you tried to check the 1ms option? on device options?
Yeah, I believe it was checked by default. I bought it ages ago so it might be a shitty early model or something. Doesn't really matter, the Hori fighting commander is close enough to an xb1 pad for me.

DeftMonk

Noob
100% correct

OP is a scrub
honestly I used it in mkx on ps4 to use an xbox pro or wtfever that controller is with the buttons on the back because it makes certain shit like in air fireballs much easier (in this case whats the difference between using a hitbox) but as you said if ur macroing with it... Just play vs ai pls and gtfo.

DeftMonk

Noob
i am no scrub. but jacquies stanky legs were hard asf. and tremors insta airs. i never used it for combos lol. i bought a cronus as controller converter then i found out the other things u can do with it. besides combo macros are really dumb. get blocked and you still continue to input the combo
Honestly what your saying is similar to going to a karate school, saying wow this is tough can I just pay 100 bucks get a black belt and when I need to fight hit the B button?

Honestly what your saying is similar to going to a karate school, saying wow this is tough can I just pay 100 bucks get a black belt and when I need to fight hit the B button?
ya try to insta air with tremor. its impossible without a macro or changing ur controlls

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
honestly I used it in mkx on ps4 to use an xbox pro or wtfever that controller is with the buttons on the back because it makes certain shit like in air fireballs much easier (in this case whats the difference between using a hitbox) but as you said if ur macroing with it... Just play vs ai pls and gtfo.
It's just has hard on a hitbox as on a stick or controller.

Besides that Cronous Max has a lot of input delay and Marcos aswell. Never tried it but seeing it in action to do what you said and more I knew better. Especially for a device that hinders your input delay further than the game or console already does, didn't seem like the right thing to get.

Also it needs constant updates and their always bringing in newer versions or "upgrades"

Nah. Happy with Brooks.

Sent from my Silicon Valley North Waterloo using Test Your Might mobile app

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
@megaman4321 , sorry to break this to you, bud, but what you're doing will not help you at all. Practice makes perfection. If anything is hard, then there's always a workaround for this. Only a scrub would use this cronusmax to make things easy, and this sounds like a cheat, to top it. It's like you use a mod to auto-lock in any CS-like games, like PUBG.

I used to struggle in my kendo days to reach even to 2nd Dan. I even had a lot of impossible matches, because I was injured at my foot and my hand, yet I made it somehow and passed the exams. I practiced for, like, 1 month with those injuries to gamble this to reach this level. I didn't even cheat at all.

If you want to make your stanky leg doable, get used to its 4U4 till you get it in your muscle memory. I did this 4U4 many times till I got it at ease. If you think 4U4 is impossible, then try doing Raiden's LRC (Lightning Run Cancel), which is the most difficult RC in the entire game. I did this LRC, and I got it even in matches like 7/10 times. I'm not like Echo, or Nivek, or even K-Top, but I managed to do it, because I got used to it.

Good luck.

I wouldn't like to play someone doing insane combos without effort. That's the whole point of playing fighting games.
Just look at this garbage!.
and this
That's Why cheaters with macros mustn't be allowed. Garbage like this takes out the effort that some people do to play it in the true way.

Last edited:
ya try to insta air with tremor. its impossible without a macro or changing ur controlls
@megaman4321 , sorry to break this to you, bud, but what you're doing will not help you at all. Practice makes perfection. If anything is hard, then there's always a workaround for this. Only a scrub would use this cronusmax to make things easy, and this sounds like a cheat, to top it. It's like you use a mod to auto-lock in any CS-like games, like PUBG.

I used to struggle in my kendo days to reach even to 2nd Dan. I even had a lot of impossible matches, because I was injured at my foot and my hand, yet I made it somehow and passed the exams. I practiced for, like, 1 month with those injuries to gamble this to reach this level. I didn't even cheat at all.

If you want to make your stanky leg doable, get used to its 4U4 till you get it in your muscle memory. I did this 4U4 many times till I got it at ease. If you think 4U4 is impossible, then try doing Raiden's LRC (Lightning Run Cancel), which is the most difficult RC in the entire game. I did this LRC, and I got it even in matches like 7/10 times. I'm not like Echo, or Nivek, or even K-Top, but I managed to do it, because I got used to it.

Good luck.

TREMOR insta airs are impossible with dpad. im not saying its hard its not possible without changing ur controller settings

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
TREMOR insta airs are impossible with dpad. im not saying its hard its not possible without changing ur controller settings
They're not impossible. You're the scrub for not practicing this. I have seen even RZA doing those IAQs with ease, because I have played a set against him a while ago as GM SZ.

Whoever says that something is impossible is a scrub.

its iimpossible to do a perfect insta air with default controlls. did you not read? you cant press up and down at the same time and vice cersa.
and why are you calling me a scrub? i can do them without the CM. tf

insta airing isnt hard with the exception of tremor which i can do but was the hardest to get used to.

you act like i need CM do anything lol. i mainly used it as a converter. i used insta tremor script just for consistency