What's new

Any low attacks that lead to combos?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Is there any "lows" that lead into combos? If so, any of them have any range? I've only played the game for a couple of hours, and I'm just doing Story mode right now. However, I've found that the only way to land a hit to a combo on a blocked opponent is if they're crouch blocking, and I have an overhead that leads to a combo, or that's in a combo. The only lows I've seen so far are sweeps and the UMK3 style crouching LK's.

Basically, is there any character that can combo from a low attack?

WeAreNotBrother

WeShareBlood
In story best way i set up combos was just spam x when one of them lands hit other buttons to but kung lao has his hold back A 3 kick which u can combo from does that help?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Scorpion's :r+:bk

Cyber Sub's :fk - :fk (I think? There is definitely a low followup to :fk I'm just not sure if it was another :fk.)

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

He's not asking how to beat story mode, just if you can get any sort of damage off of a low. I don't have the game, but there might be some strings or command normals that are lows, if though they are standing strings/commands normals. Kung Lao's 24 i think is a low hit on the 4 but i'm not totally sure.

Liu Kang has f312 which is a low juggle starter i believe. You just have to experiment.