What's new

Question - Tanya Any high level Tanya footage?

Afro_physicist

Hat Trick
Curious to see some gameplay. I entered with her in the reddit tournament, got pretty far but lost to a solid ermac and then got DQ'd because I made lunch and forgot I was up. Anyone have any footage?

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Depends on what you call high level.
Teleporting backwards and throwing fireballs for free? Or chronically abusing 1,1,2,df2?

Reactions: D4G

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Nobody has showed the full potential with her I guess, she's still new and we haven't seen her in any tournaments.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
If I have a good controller, I hopefully will be using her on stream at battle and brew tonight. I will also be streaming from my house both tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm using exclusively Tanya

I refuse to say that I'll be playing high level but I'll do my best

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
If I have a good controller, I hopefully will be using her on stream at battle and brew tonight. I will also be streaming from my house both tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm using exclusively Tanya

I need to get a set in with you at some point online if you don't mind. I ended up getting 17th in esl this week because I'm totally lost in the tanya mu.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer

Pyromancer pro tip shroud into ex shroud catches everyone the first time.

I have a pop off I'm ready to use when I win with Pyro at any local/regional/major. I'd share it with you but I don't think you are ready for it.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.

What variation?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I need to get a set in with you at some point online if you don't mind. I ended up getting 17th in esl this week because I'm totally lost in the tanya mu.
Sure man...happy to

whats your twitch?
www.twitch.tv/lordofthefly

Pyromancer pro tip shroud into ex shroud catches everyone the first time.

I have a pop off I'm ready to use when I win with Pyro at any local/regional/major. I'd share it with you but I don't think you are ready for it.
Try me...I'm Down for a good pop off

What variation?
What? That's easily her weakest variation. Naginata has meterless damage and spacing/footsies, pyro has fireballs and zoning, what does Kobu have?
Safe to just assume 85% of tournament Tanya's will be Kobu Jutsu.
He was right. I use Kobu jutsu. Reason being is. I like the tele cancel game off of b1 2+4 cause it leaves me close enough to continue pressure.

I also LOVE the rekka.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
1) xeno morph - Cassie
2) pig - kenshi
3) me - Tanya

Www.twitch.tv/FunkyP for archives if y'all want.
Try to start mixing up your wake up game. You have a 50/50 when you wake up , 2 of her wake ups which lead to a 30% combo. Make them respect you on knockdown.

And thanks to this I realized her tonfa zoning has great recovery and the visual clue of it reappearing when recovery is finished. I don't pay much attention to that variation cause it's my least favorite.