What's new

Any Cammy and Ibuki Players on TYM?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I Challenged some friends that plays SF, and i don't know much about the game until recently because on these last week i finnally decided to take some time and figure the game mechanics.

I ended up liking Ibuki and Cammy a lot and i don't even know which one i like most.

I don't know anything about frame data in this game, so if there is any Ibuki or Cammy Player in this game, can give me a breakdown on their defensive?

I figured the ex 2 plus target combo system of chaining pokes into combos during frame advantages is possible, and i'm enjoying for a while, whoever.

Cammy seems harder to do this, i can do Spiral Arrow Cancel into D3, for a combo chain or even into a standing 2 D4, into Spiral Arrow.

But if i start my combo with this chain: 2, D4~SAFADC~2... the standing 2 doesn't connect.

Is it possible to chain some normals into Spiral Arrow Focus Attack Cancel into mid? or my only option is only the D3 because its faster?

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
No need w Cammy. Her normal BnBs are high in damage and stun. Save your meter for EX tkcs. A good combo to begin with is cr.hp,cr.mk,hsa.

Cammy: use ex arrows to punish projectiles on reaction.

I wouldn't use ex to cancel spiral arrow unless you are getting out of a punishment situation.
Cammy's combos are simple yet hit really hard, no need to go for over the top combos.

I play Ibuki in 3s, can't say anything about her in sf4.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
No need w Cammy. Her normal BnBs are high in damage and stun. Save your meter for EX tkcs. A good combo to begin with is cr.hp,cr.mk,hsa.
So what's a TKCS?

Any vids where i can find more uses of Spiral Arrow Canceling, i.e the examples you guys told me about?

I play Ibuki in 3s, can't say anything about her in sf4.
She is awesome, requires an insane execution, but its really the type of character i'm used to, like Skarlet, insane mixups with strong crossups setups even from her wheird command dash that switches positions.

And also, she has an insane target combo options, air and ground and custom combos capabilities, able to chain most of her good normals mixed with her specials to a mix between blocking the correct direction, block low or overhead ^^

She would be such a character in MK

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Tkcs = tiger knee cannon strike. tiger knee refers to the input which allows you to cannon strike at the lowest possible height, however in most cases its better to get cannon a small bit higher off of the ground.

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
Tkcs = tiger knee cannon strike. tiger knee refers to the input which allows you to cannon strike at the lowest possible height, however in most cases its better to get cannon a small bit higher off of the ground.
Stop encouraging people to play your broken character. :mad: