What's new

Tech Anti wakeup tech vs. Cage

I made a list of normals that could beat JC's wake up attacks a long time ago, but ultimately gave up on it since there are so many things that could work. Anything that lowers your hitbox a lot, say a d3 or sweep, will likely make his wake up attacks whiff.

not to discredit, but its little reward for a big risk because of the timing. also cage players dont care about this. if they happen to block your sweep they are in your face again. if they didnt block the sweep or poke they took a few percentages of damage. or if you mistime you eat the nutpunch or flipkick.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Cage cannot wakeup against jax or anyone on the roster anymore thanks to this ;)
Sure he can. If people honestly do this everytime Cage players won't do it, then their opponents will stop doing the sweep and go for better options...then hes gonna start doing wake ups again.

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
Sure he can. If people honestly do this everytime Cage players won't do it, then their opponents will stop doing the sweep and go for better options...then hes gonna start doing wake ups again.
Well then its just a guessing game I guess. Cage will have to respect this eventually..unless the player just doesnt give a fuck like most do lol.

Flagg

Noob
This is very cool, I guess because some characters like Kabal and Baraka have fast sweeps, they can punish a whiff nut punch?

This is also pretty effective against Liu Kang as well.

Dizzy is his own character lol. I never feel like I play against johnnny cage when i play him lol.
no doubt lol, there are johnny cage players and then....theres dizzy lol, this tech is useful on brainless just do it johnny cages, but ONLY A TRUE MASTER can pull this shenanigan off mid match on a well skilled johnny cage player