What's new

Tech - Scorpion Anti-Sorcerer Quan Chi tech/Glitch

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
There has been a similiar thing posted before with Kitana vs sorcerer.

He doesn't have to just be restanded but can happen with juggles in the air in the corner.

Also, boo.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I think this can be done with every character. I came across a mega combo video that utilized this same technique. It just seems hard to pull off once Quan knocks you down and you attempt to get in.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
but it happened. they wanted Quan chi nerfed, as far as people were concerned Summoner represented the whole char and it needed to be nerfed to the ground as it did.
That's some pretty strong revisionist history right there. The number one change requested was to make low bat a Mid, basically the main thing people wanted gone was his 1 frame block link 50/50 with flexible timing bullshit. I know because I contributed to every single one of those threads, and absolutely nobody was asking for Sorceror nerfs, and any outside of having his unnecessary D1 changes reverted, any nerfs that could impact that character as a whole were shot down immediately even by people trying to get that overpowered sonuva bitch rebalanced, the "witch hunt" was quite definitely and deliberately after Summoner and no other variation. It happened because Paulo has his own vision on how balance should be.