What's new

Question Anti-Raiden tech?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I dunno if this has been posted before, and out of all the stuff I've checked, it hasn't, so here it goes:

I was actually trying to find a way to do the breaker trap that Noob has in the corner on the opponent's wake-up(Kabal), but it didn't come to much fruition. HOWEVER, I have found something I thought anybody who struggles with Raiden might appreciate;

Ending a corner combo with the In Front Portal( which will land behind you ) on Raiden and if he wakes up with a teleport, you can poke him on reaction and he won't have enough time to get out(with D4), which puts him in the portal and you can NJP for whatever combo you like.

Yeah, it's gimmicky but I thought it was pretty cool. I've done it to Smoke too but you might as well just block and do more damage in the corner. Thank you for reading.

EDIT: This should work on Rain too.

I don't play Noob but this sounds like a decent bait. You'll quickly make them fear to wake-up teleport, and you can put the hurt on them as they get up in front of you... unless they EX teleport in which case you're kinda screwed :\

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't play Noob but this sounds like a decent bait. You'll quickly make them fear to wake-up teleport, and you can put the hurt on them as they get up in front of you... unless they EX teleport in which case you're kinda screwed :\
True, but out of the few Raidens I've had the luck of using this on none of them thought to EX teleport out; they've always wanted to get OUT instead of staying in. I'd imagine you have to take a big risk with this( like alot of Noob's corner game ) but guessing right and punishing accordingly should keep them in the corner, unless there's something about his EX that I'm forgetting.