What's new

Breakthrough Anti MMH tech involving Overhead Teleport and Wakeup Push

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
idk but im going to say probably not unless you mean 323 d1 flip. why wouldnt 12 flip be accessible? i dont really understand what you mean by that
In some combos, you can't always end in 12 xx SF or rather the timing is more strict.

Like for example, B1U2 , F3 , 323 , 12 xx SF is hard to do so it's easier to do F23 instead while in
B1U2 , 3 xx INT Bounce , B3 , J3 323 , 12 xx SF is the only way to connect a SF.

But D1 xx SF is always a possibility after a 323. I'll probably just lab this myself later it's kind of late already (2:46 AM) unless someone confirms it for me.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
In some combos, you can't always end in 12 xx SF or rather the timing is more strict.

Like for example, B1U2 , F3 , 323 , 12 xx SF is hard to do so it's easier to do F23 instead while in
B1U2 , 3 xx INT Bounce , B3 , J3 323 , 12 xx SF is the only way to connect a SF.

But D1 xx SF is always a possibility after a 323. I'll probably just lab this myself later it's kind of late already (2:46 AM) unless someone confirms it for me.
iunno i neverhad problems doing that but then again i dont play online and everything is impossible to do online so i can see why you would want to go for something else.

also im not sure if this works with every single combo because i know the more hits you get the shorte the damage is, so timing is combo specific

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
iunno i neverhad problems doing that but then again i dont play online and everything is impossible to do online so i can see why you would want to go for something else.

also im not sure if this works with every single combo because i know the more hits you get the shorte the damage is, so timing is combo specific
I'm not talking about online. And the damage cut of a D1 ender as opposed to F23 or 12 I believe is 3% and it leaves you the closest to the opponent. Which is not a big deal and I think would be better for the tech overall.

Srryimwhte

RM PTH
really 12 flip is easy and always worth it in matches where you can pressure the opponent its only bad in certain mus such as ares/bane where damage is better cuz he cant be pressured on wake up (wit bane im gonna try some tech brady showed me to try out

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I'm not talking about online. And the damage cut of a D1 ender as opposed to F23 or 12 I believe is 3% and it leaves you the closest to the opponent. Which is not a big deal and I think would be better for the tech overall.
if ur worried about keeping them close, just end ur combo in 23, its a hard knockdown that leaves them very close to u. u have to catch them with 323 at a low height for it to connect.

Cash

Noob
The 12 flip is good for any character that requires deathstroke to blow up their wake up or lack there of! Ie Aquaman and Martian! This is good personally Id rather use MB F3 cause it's more reliable but this is a good option and it saves meter!

Vagrant

Noob
Sword flipping Tele is interesting. Will study more later.

Neutral jumping push is cool the problem is if they catch on theyll just start doing regular Tele to blow it up. So watch out for that.

Good post.
Lol 12 flip is plenty accessible.
I like the marvel point at the end of the 2nd vid.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
i like the wake up push bait setup. GJ

Btw overhead teleport is punishable by sword flip on block, im not sure if you mention it because the volume i have at work is very low.

Crathen

Death is my business
Nice stuff , i've got better solutions for the Push wakeup , gonna post them soon.

And yeah you can punish OH teleport on block with Flip as long as the teleport doesn't get blocked within the last few active frames.

Also in case you block the teleport while walking forward you can punish with d1 into d2 323 12xxflip and if you dash forward and still block it you can 323 f23xxflip.

MB f3 covers both OH tele and push when timed right.

You can trade d3 ( low profile ) with push and stuff oh tele but its punishable on block.

Max range you can also low profile the push holding f3 , that ofc gets beat by tele ( but i'm supposing you could MB it on reaction to the tele startup )

ryublaze

Noob
This is kewl I'll need to try it next time I play MMH. I like the sword flip stuffing OH tele but to get it to whiff looks sort of inconsistent and stuffing it for a few % damage doesn't seem like it'd be worth the risk/reward when MMH gets a full combo if you mistime it. Then again I haven't practiced this so idk how easy it is to sword flip on reaction to his tele. If i'm looking for the tele and going to react to it I'd rather use MB B3 personally.

12 flip is always accessible, the timing might be different for some combos cuz of the height ur opponent is at after 323. I end my midscreen combos with 12 flip so I can dash up twice and go for a mix-up whereas if you end with f23 flip they're too far so they can backdash/jump out of ur mix-up. In some MUs where their wake-ups can get out easily or where you'd rather keep them far away I end with f23 flip. I end with f23 flip in the corner too or if I want to close out a round.

I didn't know u could punish OH tele on block with sword flip...i wish I bought MMH so I could practice against him. :/

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
i like the wake up push bait setup. GJ

Btw overhead teleport is punishable by sword flip on block, im not sure if you mention it because the volume i have at work is very low.
I forgot to lab this. I was dicking around with a random Martian player at ranked yesterday while just doing Sword Flip and he did OH Tele and I did a reversal Flip and wasn't really sure if it was a punish or he just didn't block. If this is indeed true that's awesome.

EDIT: D1 xx SF isn't possible for the tech. And SF does indeed punish OH Tele oh shit.

Last edited: