What's new

Tech - Reptile Anti-Killer Leatherface tech

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
This was brought to my attention by someone in a Facebook group.

Basically, Killer Leatherface's Berserker Stance ~ 1 is -8 on block, but cannot be punished by most of the cast due to push back.

What's happening in the video:

One of the strings I have Face recorded to do is F12 xx BS1.
If I block the whole thing high, I can't punish. If I block the whole thing low, I can't punish. However, if I block the whole thing high, high, low, or low, high, low, you can punish with BF2. For some reason this won't work with Mileena's 8 frame roll, so it may be a reptile only thing. Check out the video below and let me know what you guys think, and if you can find anything else from it.

This seems to only work with F12 xx BS1, F21 xx BS1, and F2 xx BS1

@RM Cossner @OFIDYAN @Pig Of The Hut @G4S J360 @EVB Alright RyRy

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Basically, Killer Leatherface's Berserker Stance ~ 1 is -8 on block, but cannot be punished by most of the cast due to push back.

If I block the whole thing high, I can't punish. If I block the whole thing low, I can't punish. However, if I block the whole thing high, high, low, or low, high, low, you can punish with BF2. For some reason this won't work with Mileena's 8 frame row, so it may be a reptile only thing. Check out the video below and let me know what you guys think, and if you can find anything else from it.

Good find

You know Takeda main f1 string into Kunai into f1 string repeated? If you block low low high low the pushback makes it to where he can't reach w another f1 again before u can d1

omooba

fear the moobs

If I block the whole thing high, I can't punish. If I block the whole thing low, I can't punish. However, if I block the whole thing high, high, low, or low, high, low, you can punish with BF2[/USER]
nasty
Good find

You know Takeda main f1 string into Kunai into f1 string repeated? If you block low low high low the pushback makes it to where he can't reach w another f1 again before u can d1
nastier

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

If I block the whole thing high, I can't punish. If I block the whole thing low, I can't punish. However, if I block the whole thing high, high, low, or low, high, low, you can punish with BF2. For some reason this won't work with Mileena's 8 frame roll, so it may be a reptile only thing. Check out the video below and let me know what you guys think, and if you can find anything else from it.

@AK L0rdoftheFLY

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Good find

Dear lord, this and any other similar anti-loop info MUST be front paged, no fuck that, should be on TV news

Sry if it was indeed front paged at one point and I missed it