What's new

Anti-Jax Tech with Kabal

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Master D. has been using this tech on me for a while. He has also been using d+4 xx buzzsaw, which beats everything but EX overhead, I believe. Test it.

Sonya players have the best option select, though. d+4 xx EX CW beats everything Jax does on wake up. d+4 xx CW beats everything but EX overhead. I believe Rain may have similar options with RH and EX RH.

REO

Undead
Master D. has been using this tech on me for a while. He has also been using d+4 xx buzzsaw, which beats everything but EX overhead, I believe. Test it.

Sonya players have the best option select, though. d+4 xx EX CW beats everything Jax does on wake up. d+4 xx CW beats everything but EX overhead. I believe Rain may have similar options with RH and EX RH.
d+4~saw beats enhanced overhead only if you tag the d+4 in very late. The best ways to handle Jax's wake up now with Kabal is doing d+4~dash if he has no meter, and d+4~enhanced dash if he has meter.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
lmao, no you did not just post an option select similar to mine right now after I posted...

I was going to record mine at a later time, cause I need to do some shit in the morning, but this is too funny. I'll do it now.

#POORJAX

jcage218

Noob
Great. More stuff to give to kabal. He already has so much stuff, but now he can beat even more characters. Hes going to be unstoppable in tournaments now.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Great. More stuff to give to kabal. He already has so much stuff, but now he can beat even more characters. Hes going to be unstoppable in tournaments now.
Which Kabals other than reo have won major tourneys or large tourneys?

Yep..... player > character

Jedah

Fallen God
Are you guys seriously trying to compare Eric Warda and Michaelangelo's Kabal to Reo's? Not to take anything away from the two of them but Reo's kabal is just on another lvl entirely.

Not Sure if trolling....

Are you guys seriously trying to compare Eric Warda and Michaelangelo's Kabal to Reo's? Not to take anything away from the two of them but Reo's kabal is just on another lvl entirely.

Not Sure if trolling....
I wasn't saying that, I was just saying that michaelangelo won a lot of shit too. ;)

Also both michaelangelo and eric warda were seen as the best kabals for a while. Michaelangelo until evo and eric warda during summer jam.

Jedah

Fallen God
I won't respond to jacage218 clearly a troll.

But Perfectmindgame the game has changed alot since evo. In fact Kabal has changed quite a bit since then. In Reality instead of getting on this topic lets be happy that these guys are discovering new technology that can help tons of us out!

Lulzlou

Noob
I actually found about this on my own a month ago but I was told by my offline pals that it was too character specific to even worry about it. After looking at this video I realized I was retarded for listening to them. I didn't even think about using d4 with kabal. I did d1 originally.

This helps increase my chances to get far in Flawless Victory because no other character I know is on the same level of my kabal. I already know how to do this and what makes it work so hopefully I have a chance to get far lol.

It can be done with any character with armor. Even Baraka's d1~blade charge can do it. Here is a video I made with an offline buddy when I tried to get their attention to it.
I found it by accident with Raiden because I wanted to see if I could use en shocker against wake ups. I went through everyone with Raiden and Kabal to see what I can do lol.

Hitting them on the invincibility frames still counts and lets you cancel into a special. It should beat out all wake up armor attempts.