What's new

Tech Anti DD Armour?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i just posted a status on this 30 minutes ago, also its j2 123 LK MB can give you full combo and break it, BUT they can block it so unless they are mashing they won't ever get hit by this.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
i just posted a status on this 30 minutes ago, also its j2 123 LK MB can give you full combo and break it, BUT they can block it so unless they are mashing they won't ever get hit by this.
Ah okay I never actually look at the status box because its so damn small! Sorry!

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Ah okay I never actually look at the status box because its so damn small! Sorry!
that such a coincidence that you happen to post this 30 minutes after i did my status, did you fully test this? you would have found that DD can block and negate it and that this works way better while flash is in trait.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
that such a coincidence that you happen to post this 30 minutes after i did my status, did you fully test this? you would have found that DD can block and negate it and that this works way better while flash is in trait.
I was just looking for ways to stun DD long enough to waste his Armour and I found this on accident. I was excited at the thought of actually contributing to the forums that I neglect to fully test it, but by all means post a video about its pros and cons seeing as people would actually listen to you as opposed to me (not meant as an insult BTW) :D

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Never actually knew that till now! Thanks dude! :)
Same.

Basically I saw Zyphox's status, thought he meant running the trait out of time. I went in the lab with BA and tried to do the same with trait blockstrings and saw that it breaks.

So you saw that it breaks but didn't see his, he saw that it breaks without seeing yours and I saw that it breaks without seeing both of yours.

Nice chain reactions.

SEV

Noob
Solid find. Another thing I use is to preemptively use B22F3 as DD dashes in with armor. The B22 hits and he'll block the F3 but it gives you good spacing and block advantage; definitely need to incorporate this though.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
So if I do ji2, 1, 2, 3, LK MB I can +50% Doomsday ?

Same for BA if I do 113, trait, 113, db1 MB I can combo him.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Around 8-9 hits I believe. If you do more, you combo him while he is transitionning.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
So if I do ji2, 1, 2, 3, LK MB I can +50% Doomsday ?

Same for BA if I do 113, trait, 113, db1 MB I can combo him.
No, you can't. He can block all the hits, you can't punish doomsday for nothing when he's traited, you'll just break his trait and if you do MB blk magic you'll simply die.