What's new

Anti-crossoverpunch d1

So I've noticed to play Jax more effectively the d1 anticrossoverpunch will improve your game a lot. I've seen people, especially the dominican brothers, use it consistently and it makes them much stronger. Do you guys have any tips on how to use the d1 as an anti-crossoverpunch with Jax?

Theme

Noob
What I do that seem to work (sometimes, but VERY risky but rewarding) is stand 1. If you are anticipating a cross-up, just stand one carry him. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. When it doesnt, youre going to get punished so hard. But when it works, it feels fantastic. D1's lower Jax's hitbox too, so use that as well. Mix it up. His d3 and d4 are pretty sweet too.

What I do that seem to work (sometimes, but VERY risky but rewarding) is stand 1. If you are anticipating a cross-up, just stand one carry him. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. When it doesnt, youre going to get punished so hard. But when it works, it feels fantastic. D1's lower Jax's hitbox too, so use that as well. Mix it up. His d3 and d4 are pretty sweet too.
Yeh sometimes it does work, but I would like to know under what conditions you can pull it off consistently.

Theme

Noob
When he jumps past your head, thats the timing for Jax, maybe a little after he leaves the ground. Its really hard to tell.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
You have to be not blocking so you can turn around quick enough, If you have someone to practice with then that is definitely the best way to learn. Dont attempt it online either.

Theme

Noob
You learn something new every day... so you cant be blocking huh? I never knew that. Thats why I assume it works more consistently on some people I play rather than my friend (Im more cautious against my friend).