What's new

Anti-Crossover Uppercut Combo

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Right, I NEVER use uppercuts in this game, but since Sonya has a 7 frame kinda scooping uppercut I thought I'd see what I could do with it and found this, havent seen it anywhere so I thought I'd post

As the opponent is above your head do an uppercut, just like Ermac and Rain

D2 , Dash D1xxCartwheel 1 112 MS

30% off of an above the head uppercut is pretty cool, now I just gotta get it to work against somebody :p

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Right, I NEVER use uppercuts in this game, but since Sonya has a 7 frame kinda scooping uppercut I thought I'd see what I could do with it and found this, havent seen it anywhere so I thought I'd post

As the opponent is above your head do an uppercut, just like Ermac and Rain

D2 , Dash D1xxCartwheel 1 112 MS

30% off of an above the head uppercut is pretty cool, now I just gotta get it to work against somebody :p
Filthy...

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Im not sure if its just me being shit at uppercutting, or if its really hard to do, but yeah, its really hard to time the uppercut against a crossover.

However, I did find out that you can throw out an uppercut when you're being crossed over and counter it, its so fast it makes Sonya almost impossible to jump over when combined with her small hitbox

it may be hard because her uppercut has a long but low hitbox i was thinking about doing this in a combo i can not wait to get home and check this out