What's new

Question - Crystalline Anti airs?

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Hi guys! I am new to this site i have been lurking here for about 5 months but never really needed this site so now I'm here.So I've been having trouble with people online jumping a lot i use ex db2u as an anti air but i could use bar for stuff that is 10 times more useful.So tremor mains, what do you use as anti airs?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
F1

Ex Stone Punch Up

B2

NJP

D2
+1 for saying b2. very underrated normal. its awesome for people trying to jump over full screen rolling rock

Hi guys! I am new to this site i have been lurking here for about 5 months but never really needed this site so now I'm here.So I've been having trouble with people online jumping a lot i use ex db2u as an anti air but i could use bar for stuff that is 10 times more useful.So tremor mains, what do you use as anti airs?
tremor is a AA monster

f1, 2, d2, d1, b2, f4. ex db2u or ex db1 (crystalline) even normal db1/db1u in aftershock/lava can be useful

online though it can be very hit and miss aa'ing without meter seeing as lag will be in play which is annoying

Xx-TGODPRINCE-Xx

New Patch!!!
+1 for saying b2. very underrated normal. its awesome for people trying to jump over full screen rolling rock

tremor is a AA monster

f1, 2, d2, d1, b2, f4. ex db2u or ex db1 (crystalline) even normal db1/db1u in aftershock/lava can be useful

online though it can be very hit and miss aa'ing without meter seeing as lag will be in play which is annoying
B2 has ridiculous range. B2-4 full combo safe and B2 stone punch leave you in good condition frame wise. Pretty good. I wish F4 was not negative tho........... Also thank for the +1....... It's all i needed to level up haha jk

xxFalcon Loverxx

B2 has ridiculous range. B2-4 full combo safe and B2 stone punch leave you in good condition frame wise. Pretty good. I wish F4 was not negative tho........... Also thank for the +1....... It's all i needed to level up haha jk

tremor is a AA monster

But isn't b2 unsafe? And has a gap into any special cancel.

1man3letters

But isn't b2 unsafe? And has a gap into any special cancel.

ye even the b24 has a gap but b2 into ex stone punch cancel or ex shatter will blow through people trying to punish it.
its a risk for the opponent to attempt to press buttons when tremor has a bar as b2 has really low cancel advantage so you keep the armor off the stone punch/shatter cancel for more frames than from some other normals/strings, armored f1s and armored throws. FTW!!! :)

xxFalcon Loverxx

ye even the b24 has a gap but b2 into ex stone punch cancel or ex shatter will blow through people trying to punish it.
its a risk for the opponent to attempt to press buttons when tremor has a bar as b2 has really low cancel advantage so you keep the armor off the stone punch/shatter cancel for more frames than from some other normals/strings, armored f1s and armored throws. FTW!!! :)
I almost never go for MB Punch cancels just because they require a bar and they aren't worth it but i mostly use shatter cancel instead because its meter less.It doesn't jail into anything, i know but it makes some moves slightly safe

And if i ever do EX punch cancel its when i have dd1 (crystalline) on and run in or just do a db3 for extra damage and armor break if the db3 hits hit confirm into full combo.:cool:

1man3letters

I almost never go for MB Punch cancels just because they require a bar and they aren't worth it but i mostly use shatter cancel instead because its meter less.It doesn't jail into anything, i know but it makes some moves slightly safe

And if i ever do EX punch cancel its when i have dd1 (crystalline) on and run in or just do a db3 for extra damage and armor break if the db3 hits hit confirm into full combo.:cool:
i think your misunderstanding the concept of what i as trying to say. i was not talking about jailing cancels.
if you b2~normal shatter cancel your about -13ish so your using a bar replace the frames where youd be punished from the normal shatter cancel or just a raw b2 with frames when tremor has armor and will blow through any attempted button press, imo thats well worth a bar

xxFalcon Loverxx

i think your misunderstanding the concept of what i as trying to say. i was not talking about jailing cancels.
if you b2~normal shatter cancel your about -13ish so your using a bar replace the frames where youd be punished from the normal shatter cancel or just a raw b2 with frames when tremor has armor and will blow through any attempted button press, imo thats well worth a bar
Oh right,yeah i already know about that but thanks for informing for what you were actually talking about :)

xxFalcon Loverxx

And
btw how plus is f121 shatter cancel?

1man3letters

Oh right,yeah i already know about that but thanks for informing for what you were actually talking about :)
haha sorry did go on a bit there :oops:

And

btw how plus is f121 shatter cancel?
I
I think it minus
when inputted as fast as possible its +1/+2
f121~shatter cancel to f1 will stuff a reversal spin by lao and trade with cassies flip kick, that would suggest +2 but cant say 100% as ive read before cassies flip kick is known at times to hit on 6th frame instead of 5th, ( dunno how true that is or just cassie downplay but i tested in corner to try make sure it was hitting 1st frame)

xxFalcon Loverxx

f121~shatter cancel to f1 will stuff a reversal spin by lao and trade with cassies flip kick, that would suggest +2 but cant say 100% as ive read before cassies flip kick is known at times to hit on 6th frame instead of 5th, ( dunno how true that is or just cassie downplay but i tested in corner to try make sure it was hitting 1st frame)
I'd go with cassie down play.Her b124 d3 b124 is a true block string online:confused:

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten

The thing is why not just do a f121