What's new

Video/Tutorial - Necromancer Anti air with s1

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Hi y'all, this is my last necro tech video before patch, I'm thinking a lot of this might be optimized after the HUGE BUFFS he's getting (it's just faster ex db1 right?..........).

Anyways, anti-airing with s1 is great and you can get pretty high unbreakable damage from it. I'm sure y'all know about this but I kinda wanna see if meterless hellsparks can be optimised somehow.

no bar 18%
1 bar 23%
2 bars 30%

You can also go into a full combo to get 28% for a bar

Also a bonus that's probably well known, 1 bar 26% unbreakable

@cR WoundCowboy
@RM_NINfan101 @usedcarsalesmang @Youphemism @SaSSolino @ArmedCalf @Skylight1

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Not really sure about immediately canceling into hell sparks. Sure they're hard to punish but you're still committing to it. Can you do the s1 anti-air and confirm into 112, EX hand, 112, hand as a less risky alternative?

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Not really sure about immediately canceling into hell sparks. Sure they're hard to punish but you're still committing to it. Can you do the s1 anti-air and confirm into 112, EX hand, 112, hand as a less risky alternative?
how is it risky? You can do s1, rc 112, EX hand njp rc 112 HS for 35% however.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
how is it risky? You can do s1, rc 112, EX hand njp rc 112 HS for 35% however.
When you miss your s1 anti-air you've committed to the hell sparks, which you'll either be -18 off of (still hard to punish) or you'll have to meter burn it to become +.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
I am getting used to the whole AA thing with Jacqui and Raiden, but iunno when I'll truly be confident to AA with Shinnok's s1. His d2 for me just seems more reliable. I like the labbing though.

When you miss your s1 anti-air you've committed to the hell sparks, which you'll either be -18 off of (still hard to punish) or you'll have to meter burn it to become +.
Even if you could cancel into a special it wouldn't matter.. 9 times out of 10 if you miss your anti air your getting bodied so you might as well commit to a follow up lol

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I am getting used to the whole AA thing with Jacqui and Raiden, but iunno when I'll truly be confident to AA with Shinnok's s1. His d2 for me just seems more reliable. I like the labbing though.
s1 is a lot more reliable vs crossup however