What's new

anti-air tech

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Has anyone tried this before?

If you catch someone in a net while they're in the air...

Drop a mid-bomb and then do 1,2,1 as soon as they land.

If you get the timing right, it seems you can pop them up into a combo every time, whether they are blocking or not. I just started doing this yesterday and have had very good luck.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
It says the video was removed by user. =\ I'll try to get a video up tomorrow if I can. It works 'ok' with 2,2, but I've been having better success with 1,2,1.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Has anyone tried this before?

If you catch someone in a net while they're in the air...

Drop a mid-bomb and then do 1,2,1 as soon as they land.

If you get the timing right, it seems you can pop them up into a combo every time, whether they are blocking or not. I just started doing this yesterday and have had very good luck.
problem with this is, is that if the 121 hits, they sometimes wont get launched by the bomb. I tried most of the setups for the dissolving net bomb trap about a month and a bit ago.

1,2,1 is a bit of a gamble. 2,1,2 is a gamble too, because if they block it, the bomb wont make them launch. but if they get hit by the 2,1,2, they get launched as well as reset! remember that 2,1,2 onto bomb is a reset!

I throw out the 2,1,2 every now and then and it sometimes catches my opponent.

I also throw out the command grab. If the combo starts with an anti air move then the wakeup properties are different when they land out of the dissolving net. they cant do any directional movent for about a second. Ill usually mixup the command grab with 2,2 or 1,2~d,f+1.

really good mixups from this..

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
trying to anti air with a net is risky, but just incase it ever works i would just reccomend pushing them into a short bomb with 22, no need to overcomplicate things, just play it safe.