What's new

Another preview, this time by Newsarama.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Even if Lobo and MM aren't in the game on release they're pretty much confirmed to be DLC just because of the public outcry.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
This is the reason Catwoman outsells a good majority of my favorite books.
Her solo book is horribly written, I can admit that. But she is one of the coolest and most interesting characters in the DCU. With her swaying allegiances and warped moral code she can fit into almost any story and be part of either side. Her ability to seamlessly go between the hero side and villain side alone makes her worthy of inclusion (not to mention a billion other reasons)

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Get rid of Catwoman, I don't like her and that's the real reason any of you have. Fuck out with this "adds nothing to the story" shit, you don't play fighters for the story.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I never found Catwoman interesting from what I've seen shes just kinda bland
and Batman has 6 character WW has 1 give her some love let her have a villain
I agree that WW needs more villains. But Catwoman is way better than Cheetah. She would basically just have all of Catwomans moves minus the whip and sassiness. I think that Circe would be a better WW villain for the game.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Are you going to spend more time in story mode or versus/practice/online?
When I replied it was under the assumption that you referred to a group. As for me, I'll obviously spend more time in arcade/versus/etc...

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Catwoman looks fun to play, Harley and Cyborg are awesome, get rid of Doomsday Black Adam(Shazam too while you're at it) and Bane can go kick rocks

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Are you going to spend more time in story mode or versus/practice/online?
Dunno, but I'm gonna be playing the Story mode like 5 times. Just like I did with MK9. Also, still play the Challenge Tower to this day. Everything is part of the game, and every part of the game looks amazing.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Doomsday,Shazam and Black Adam are awesome why would you get rid of them
Doomsmeh is meh would rather Darkseid, Despero or almost any other Supes villain, Shazam is up there with Captain America, The Falcon, and Aquaman for lamest Hero award, Salty about having Adam and Shazam in the game