What's new

Breakthrough - Mystic Another Broken Glitch

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Just like the life drain, it looks as if it has to be to the frame on the meter drain part of the ex push.

Even if its not, it looks inconsistent since I've done the tech multiple times in tourney and it never happened once.

Nothing a simple hotfix can't fix I'm sure (once the devs take a look).

If it was called a gamebreaking glitch, it would make some stuff disappear and you would get stuck in this area with no way to get out of there (Soft Lock) or it would be frozen or crash right at the moment of this glitch (Hard Lock). I say that it's a normal glitch no matter how I see it.

Nerf Ermac

#CSZNerfNothappening

#EdBoonPowah
Ahhh okay makes sense

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I discovered it in training mode yes.
It's not really that situational, I only know how to get it with this setup. I'm pretty sure you can get this more consistently.
And I'm not sure why this hasn't been seen in a real match. It's not a one frame glitch
I was questioning your language, not your intent. Game breaking glitches are when you literally can't play the game--your save file is corrupted, characters freeze and you have to hard reset, etc. It's semantics, but whatever.

I was questioning your language, not your intent. Game breaking glitches are when you literally can't play the game--your save file is corrupted, characters freeze and you have to hard reset, etc. It's semantics, but whatever.
Ahhh okay, I realized that I was wrong by saying game breaking and changed it. Thanks for the input