What's new

Breakthrough - Mystic Another Broken Glitch

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
After a while I really don't see how NRS wants to be respected and leave this entire pile of Shit stinkin'. . .

I mean yeah, they could ditch this out, like they did with MK9 n Injustice but if the vision of MK is to be a tournament game this has to go. Nobody is perfect n everybody likes to make green n have the best product n honest chicks but sometimes You gotta give something in return man to maintain the cash flow if You have respect for your costumers.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Does this only activate when you interrupt Ex push? Because that happened pretty often during Evo and neither health nor meter glitch happened. So how specific is it?

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
I'm not home right now. Can someone test this using Cybernetic Kano's EX Knives? Does he have to trade with multiple hit quick projectile specials for this to work?

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
A glitch that was discovered in training mode, is extremely situational, and hasn't been seen/recorded in a real match since the game's inception? I'm not saying it's not a glitch or that it shouldn't be patched, but are we really calling everything a GAMEBREAKINGGLITCH now?

A glitch that was discovered in training mode, is extremely situational, and hasn't been seen/recorded in a real match since the game's inception? I'm not saying it's not a glitch or that it shouldn't be patched, but are we really calling everything a GAMEBREAKINGGLITCH now?
I discovered it in training mode yes.
It's not really that situational, I only know how to get it with this setup. I'm pretty sure you can get this more consistently.
And I'm not sure why this hasn't been seen in a real match. It's not a one frame glitch

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
If it was called a gamebreaking glitch, it would make some stuff disappear and you would get stuck in this area with no way to get out of there (Soft Lock) or it would be frozen or crash right at the moment of this glitch (Hard Lock). I say that it's a normal glitch no matter how I see it.

Nerf CSZ.

#shoutouttosaltshaker
Nerf Ermac

#CSZNerfNothappening

#EdBoonPowah