What's new

Announcing TCWII

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
As long as IGAU will be there. Realistically it should be only two tournament a year but that is just my two cents.

IGAU is life.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yo @Mr Aquaman is this the event thread? If so, it's in the wrong section. Let me know....I'd move it, but it needs to be an event thread, so it would need to be remade etc. :coffee:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yo @Mr Aquaman is this the event thread? If so, it's in the wrong section. Let me know....I'd move it, but it needs to be an event thread, so it would need to be remade etc. :coffee:
ill make an actual event thread soon, just wanted to get the info out there that reg is live. AND EARLY BIRD ENDS THIS WEEK!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Since MK was my biggest game at TCW (The Common Wealth) last year I am having a twitter contest and give away to win a digital copy of MKX on the PS4. All you have to do is follow and retweet this tweet for a chance to win!

#TCW2016

p.s. this is the first of a few ;]

Tim Static

Adminerator
Bumping, I want to see a community member win!
Dude how come you didn't tell me about this? :(

Tag me in stuff that I can promote, and help. That's what i do :)

Also, there isn't a TCW event thread yet....

PS i merged the last 2 threads about pre-reg & the giveaway as not to confuse people since they've both expired. FYI

Dude how come you didn't tell me about this? :(

Tag me in stuff that I can promote, and help. That's what i do :)

Also, there isn't a TCW event thread yet....
Word, was looking for a TCW thread the other day (although I'm already registered). I was just looking into any other info about the event but couldnt find one :(

And definitely get with @Tim Static. He's helped so much with some of the tournaments I've put together and always prompt in responses.