Make an animalilty pack

• Yes

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters

Mpizz10

Liu Kang and The Flash mains
I remember back in 2nd grade when my brother had mortal kombat trilogy and I thought animalities were the coolest things. I think it'd be pretty cool if they had a fatality pack we could buy for these. I don't usually buy extra things but this would be too cool. They could do some really crazy stuff with these or just go classic. A liu kang dragon biting someone in half would be pretty sweet.
Anyone agree?

Israfel

Designer for BxA
I think animalities would take away from the game. Although nostalgic, imo animalities came at a time of MK/NRS/Midway saying "Hmmmmm, what should do to spice things up? We should make all the characters be shapeshifters, that would be cool, right?"

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
When I had UMK3 and MK Trilogy I had a list of how to do everyone's Animalities. This list did not include what they became. I thought it was so fun to try and guess what they would become. (Especially surprised by Noob- Anteater, Ermac- Frog, Scorpion- Penguin, Reptile- Monkey and the last and best and IMO the best of all Rain- A deadly Baby elephant) Animalities where my favorite! Not to mention the stipulations! Just having MERCY back would be awesome! Bring back just to beat them again. Also you had to lose a round. Good times..... good times

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
If they insist on releasing some sort of DLC that's a Finishing move pack or something (which they won't), I'd much prefer the Babalities returned. The hypest (fucking hate that word) parts of old MK9 matches was watching someone get babied. I loved it. It's also the only finisher I'd ever do online.

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
Babality is by far the worst! Besides they practically turned babalities into friendships in MK9. Animalities are beast mode. Imagine if they make the animalities like the new brutalities!? You meet certain stipulations and the last death hit or combo string or whatever the stipulation may be comes from the beast within. For instance one stipulation could be, Sub-Zero freezes opponent, does his F431+2 combo but instead of the traditional combo he morphs into a polar and just mauls him. It would be awesome to see a blood covered polar bear taking a victory pose!

-CM-

Noob
I remember back in 2nd grade when my brother had mortal kombat trilogy and I thought animalities were the coolest things. I think it'd be pretty cool if they had a fatality pack we could buy for these. I don't usually buy extra things but this would be too cool. They could do some really crazy stuff with these or just go classic. A liu kang dragon biting someone in half would be pretty sweet.
Anyone agree?
That's the problem. : P