What's new

Angry Joe Interview With Boon

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama

Interesting what he said about Kronika being behind all events from MK1 leading up to MK10

Edit: just saw another thread with this interview. Please delete.

Last edited:
Someone already posted this... The chat is interesting enough. Albeit, coated with a thick coat of sycophancy (when you consider the "angry" title of the interviewer).

>didn't even ask if customisation content will be accessible by both offline players :mad:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Someone already posted this... The chat is interesting enough. Albeit, coated with a thick coat of sycophancy (when you consider the "angry" title of the interviewer).

>didn't even ask if customisation content will be accessible by both offline players :mad:
People take the “angry” moniker far too seriously. It’s just his brand name. He is one of the most honest reviewers out there, IMO. And he talks with Ed Boon at every event they are at together. They like each other.

People take the “angry” moniker far too seriously. It’s just his brand name. He is one of the most honest reviewers out there, IMO. .
I cannot speak to "what's out there". However, he plays caricature of the jaded, irascible, adult gamer -- one who cuts through the treacle with his reviews, and into what a game genuinely offers. Sure -- he is casual player orientated. That's his shtick and that's fine. It just irks me when questions of import are elided for mutual fellatio between those who (as you suggested) "like each other".

Interview opportunities with the more ranking members of NRS will decrease proportional to the remaining period before the product launches -- until the game hits shelves and likes of Boon will lose the power of speech. That is, these sit-downs are golden opportunities to confront those who possess the knowledge, with curly questions that are almost always ignored when forward via intermediaries...

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I cannot speak to "what's out there". However, he plays caricature of the jaded, irascible, adult gamer -- one who cuts through the treacle with his reviews, and into what a game genuinely offers. Sure -- he is casual player orientated. That's his shtick and that's fine. It just irks me when questions of import are elided for mutual fellatio between those who (as you suggested) "like each other".

Interview opportunities with the more ranking members of NRS will decrease proportional to the remaining period before the product launches -- until the game hits shelves and likes of Boon will lose the power of speech. That is, these sit-downs are golden opportunities to confront those who possess the knowledge, with curly questions that are almost always ignored when forward via intermediaries...
I do agree about that particular question not being asked (in fact, not a single interviewer I’ve seen has asked it). But, to be fair, they cut his time shorter than be expected and waved him off. He said he had a list of questions ready, and was bummed he didn’t get to ask them all.

^ Someone should hit 'Angry' up with the "player-2 customisation?" question. He has aeons better chance of getting the question forwarded to Boon and co. -- than we mere, bipedal, meaty moneybags have... v_v