What's new

Android

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
I found some MK decals on the Android Market & bought a Sub-Zero one. It is actually pretty fucking cool, looks good too. It is just like a decal you would see on a car, but it is a widget. Tons of decals made by the same guy.

I told him I would make a discussion thread about these MK decals and his decals in general to help get the word out about his decals, in return I invited him to www.testyourmight.com

So, this thread can be used for Android discussion in general (phones, apps, help, ect) just wanted to hold up my end of the deal.

So, If your an Android user, go on the Market and search "Mortal Kombat Decal", or just "Decal". This dev that makes these is the ONLY dev on Android doing these decals and he literally has a HUGE selection of decals. There has to be something on there for everyone.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I found some MK decals on the Android Market & bought a Sub-Zero one. It is actually pretty fucking cool, looks good too. It is just like a decal you would see on a car, but it is a widget. Tons of decals made by the same guy.

I told him I would make a discussion thread about these MK decals and his decals in general to help get the word out about his decals, in return I invited him to www.testyourmight.com

So, this thread can be used for Android discussion in general (phones, apps, help, ect) just wanted to hold up my end of the deal.

So, If your an Android user, go on the Market and search "Mortal Kombat Decal", or just "Decal". This dev that makes these is the ONLY dev on Android doing these decals and he literally has a HUGE selection of decals. There has to be something on there for everyone.
Oh man, I don't have an android but I have a DSi, normal flip phone I heard of a site called skinit.com I want to find an MK skin! Thanks for the update though, I hope there's more out there!