What's new

And now, for something completely left-field: Balrog being a white dude in SNES Street Fighters.

Loot

the special effects
No answer as to what the extent of your competitive experience is.

Well ain't that just the darnedest thing?
I am not required to answer your questions, proceed to calming of tits. I will dodge and answer as I please, GameFAQS hero.

Altaire

Dojo Trainee
You don't know how much I LMAOed when I found out that the creature from the Fellowship of the Ring had the same name as him.
It took me like, ten fucking minutes to get that he was referring to this. I have never been more confused in my life.

I am not required to answer your questions, proceed to calming of tits. I will dodge and answer as I please, GameFAQS hero.
By which you mean you will dodge and answer as you need to, in the interest of your reputation!

Don't worry sunshine, I'm perfectly calm. This is really starting to amuse me now.

Loot

the special effects
It took me like, ten fucking minutes to get that he was referring to this. I have never been more confused in my life.

By which you mean you will dodge and answer as you need to, in the interest of your reputation!

Don't worry sunshine, I'm perfectly calm. This is really starting to amuse me now.
Good, I have a quarter chub going too!

Altaire

Dojo Trainee
I would bet you my left nut that Loot isn't a female.

In fact, I'd bet you his left nut that he isn't a female.

Altaire

Dojo Trainee
xfd at you failing to catch the implication.

preemptive xfd at you denying it in your next post, just like you did with the canvas bit.

Loot

the special effects
You actually are irate, I thought it was just simple fun.

>implying me not responding the way you wanted meant i missed something

Altaire

Dojo Trainee
You actually are irate, I thought it was just simple fun.

>implying me not responding the way you wanted meant i missed something
You're giving yourself entirely too much credit if you think I'm irate.

I'm getting a kick out of this, really. I'm still kind of giggling at the fact that I cornered you when I questioned you on your actual multiplayer experience in this game, and you basically assumed the fetal position. I'm running all over you; why would I be irate?

Shady

Kombatant
There goes Altaire again. Starting shit... I read the post, I lol'ed.... Funny read, even though it did take a me a lot of will to power through it while going "why the fuck am I reading this". Don't mind me though ladies, back to flirting.

Altaire

Dojo Trainee
NOt really.
GREat save, bro.

There goes Altaire again. Starting shit... I read the post, I lol'ed.... Funny read, even though it did take a me a lot of will to power through it while going "why the fuck am I reading this". Don't mind me though ladies, back to flirting.
I make a joke topic.

Resident misanthropic shut-in takes a jab at me entirely unprovoked.

Yeah, that's me starting shit alright.

Shady

Kombatant
You're like Tom Brady man. Anyone and anything comes at you and you just can't let it go... Fighting it out for supremacy over the internet...

I'm often guilty of that too, but recently I've only had one relapse in the last 2 weeks.

Altaire

Dojo Trainee
You're like Tom Brady man. Anyone and anything comes at you and you just can't let it go... Fighting it out for supremacy over the internet...

I'm often guilty of that too, but recently I've only had one relapse in the last 2 weeks.
Let it go? Why would I want to let it go? This shit amuses me. It also fades from existence the instant I close my laptop and go on with my life.

Brady takes it to heart when someone comes at him, which is probably his biggest downfall. I take it as sport.

Altaire

Dojo Trainee
umad bro

goback2gamefaqs
Sweet burn, bro. While we're busting out the really clever and original insults, I'm gonna come back at you with "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WUT AM I?" Don't make me bust out the school of hard knocks shit and hit you with a little rubber and glue.

P.S. Coming at me with "umad bro" was probably not the brightest idea, considering this started with you coming into a joke topic and being unnecessarily brooding in your own awkward fashion. You get credit for trying, though!