What's new

And.. another MGP hoax! lol

I wonder what he sounds like after someone aaHP --> wave --> GP his ass.

Actually, I already know because it happens all the time with Jax people: they quit.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I'd love to see him post a video against a half decent player instead of a noob/scrub. It'll never happen.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
dciguy01 said:
I'd love to see him post a video against a half decent player instead of a noob/scrub. It'll never happen.
If I could thank you for your post, I most certainly would sir.

Yeah Devinefist81 is just a sniveling brat, I've played him a few times everytime i came close to beating him he would quit. But thats not all I found out he was charging noobs like 5 bucks for "the secret" to MGP. So i made this video that shows a less efficient but consistent way to do it. Look at the hate he sent me.

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
Its possible, yugimonz did it not to long ago. I did it myself a couple of times but its extremely difficult, might even ruin your lk button, lol.

iammud

Noob
Devinefist is for sure NOT doing it the legit way, nor are a few members on here... you know who you are!

If you're doing MGP legit you're going to miss some here and there. He never misses them, except sometimes he'll miss the initial charge (giveaway there). You're also going to time them a bit better, not just throw MGP all match. He MGPs so much that it works to his disadvantage sometimes. Why didn't he just hold the charge and block?! It's because his rapidfire controller is doing all the work.

BTW there's 3 methods of doing MGP. Legit method is using proper lk taps. Cheater method 1 is using a rapid fire controller. Does anyone know the third uncommon method of doing it? *hint this method also works on the t-unit.

I never thought Devinefist81 was ever doing it manually anyway. Thats all he would ever do. I agree with mud, really good Jax players who can do MGP will do it strategically like after a conected JK or aahp>wave>mgp, but they wont do it all the time. Mainly cause it's so hard to do on command especially with only ONE finger. And yeah He is Colse is right it will eventually screw your lk button to crap. The best controller i've found to do it on is either the ps2 or ps1 pad. So whats this thrid method mud, i'm baffled and interested.

iammud

Noob
No one will play along with the game, so I'll just give it up... You attach a leaf switch to the ground wire of the lk, and set it to open instead of close... you quickly tap it while holding the lk

AriaDelano said:
Turbo or not, mpg can easily be countered - LAG...give me shang or rep!
Shang, definitely. That's why he won't play me, actually. My Shang vs. his Jax + lag = his tears. I'm curious how you do it with Rep, honestly. I get raped hard in that match up, even it was someone as bad as Devine.

I think I'm gonna start playing again after Christmas. I've been too busy studying for finals and getting papers ready and family and friends and shit, but I miss playing. I'm rusty as fuck, too.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I just use my middle and ring fingers. Hold LK with ring finger, release and press LK with middle finger immediately upon release and swap fingers like that. I've never tapped LK, it's not worth it lol

This method ^^ works in every iteration of MK2/3 for charge characters.

Hey this first video dude, U ARE LOSER at a point I can't imagine how pathetic your life must be. Come on, it is a video game. This spammers of JAX is not cool at all, it is lame. Can Flawless with perfect timing but what is the point in that ? TO WIN ? WOW !!!

Problem is if u necro a thread people cry. If you don't necro a thread people will cry that you started a new thread for the same topic.