What's new

An MK11 shirt worn on "The Tonight Show w/ Jimmy Fallon"

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Pete Davidson is that dude.

Also, I need one of those shirts. Really lame how NRS didn’t partner with Summit to have those in the merch shop, I woulda copped like 3 of them for sure.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Pete Davidson is that dude.

Also, I need one of those shirts. Really lame how NRS didn’t partner with Summit to have those in the merch shop, I woulda copped like 3 of them for sure.
Totally just posted it without watching it first... lol oops. They do actually talk about MK and show off Under Armor MK shoes, etc.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Oh the guy that got dumped by Ariana Grande? Won't lie I got excited when read the title. Saw who was wearing it....and was like oh Lord, this dope lol. He pretty much trashed his hometown which is where I've lived/live most of my life so You'll have to forgive me for not being a big fan. But I saw MK so I watch. I'll be willing to bet he doesn't even play it that much he even said "they paid me to wear this" And I have to wonder why is he covering it? He looks like he just got off a paint job. I had to laugh when he called Johnny Cage a Douchebag, irony for ya.....Just ask Ariana lol.