What's new

Ambush Kameos can be summoned during string gaps. Countering many of the oppressive pressure in MK1

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Scorpion maybe? Anything that can chose the range of the summon probably works (I'm at work and can not lab right now)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Scorpion maybe? Anything that can chose the range of the summon probably works (I'm at work and can not lab right now)
Likewise haha.

I don’t think scorp will work, the opponent needs to be in a crumple or airborne for the ambush to land. I haven’t seen scorp hit cyrax out before.

I think it's fair to say Cyrax should probably be getting hit by Tanya's 11 there :coffee: that being said, Stryker's pretty good for this since he spawns in well behind your character to chuck the nades

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
I think it's fair to say Cyrax should probably be getting hit by Tanya's 11 there :coffee: that being said, Stryker's pretty good for this since he spawns in well behind your character to chuck the nades
Stryker isn't that great for this, for some reason if you call him in too early he gets hit when he's not even on screen yet, let alone in range to be hit by an attack.

If you call him in a bit later then it can work against certain moves, but for Tanya's f2112 string he's too slow at throwing the grenades and ends up getting hit before they come out.

But Cyrax can just straight up ignore the spinning poles and punish Tanya anyway.... very cool NRS :DOGE