What's new

Amazing how amusing some are, is UMK3 a broken, bad game?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well, can you guys believe that there are some people out there that think MKD and MKA are less broken and better games gameplay wise then UMK3?

LOL, funny stuff I tell ya.

Well, I wanted to know on here who feels that UMK3 like myself is the best MK gameplay wise. I've always loved the game but admit I've learned a lot more from shock, dreemer etc guys like this over the past few years.

The game requires actual skill unlike the newer ones that have easy infinites to abuse, a noob can do them they're that easy. Trust me, i've played the newer ones a lot as well as the older MK's.

Yet some people think UMk3 is a joke, well I say those people are a joke personally for being ignorant.

I just wanted to here some of your views here on this.

An example of this is this thread...made by a certain individual on here known by another name which I won't say at this time but let's just say he should stick to breaking 3D games, not 2D ones... no, it's not check even though I know him from elsewhere and disagree with him on some things.

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=107094

You have to see a few comments in this thread that are just hilarious, I'll go all out always to defend WHY UMK3 isn't crap like some people seem to think.

UMK3>>MKD>MKA

8)

Kazlaz

Noob
half these people havent even played umk3

and the part where

7 minute inf vids is hilarious

consitering i can button mash and get infs lol

MKF30

Yeah, well I agree with you totally man. I'm one of those players that has a lot of experience with the newer ones and the infinites in those games are pure jokes...

Anyone can do the jade infinte, hotaru, quan-chi etc in MKA some of the many, yet UMK3 Reptile, Kung Lao etc not eveyone can do easily obviously.

That's another reason why I like this game so much, the game itself is actually challenging in those ways

Kazlaz

Noob
MKF30 said:
Yeah, well I agree with you totally man. I'm one of those players that has a lot of experience with the newer ones and the infinites in those games are pure jokes...

Anyone can do the jade infinte, hotaru, quan-chi etc in MKA some of the many, yet UMK3 Reptile, Kung Lao etc not eveyone can do easily obviously.

That's another reason why I like this game so much, the game itself is actually challenging in those ways
Kano inf???? lol didnt know about that :p

MKF30

Yeah, there's infinites in UMK3, most of them aren't easy though.

The guy that posted this thread he's the king of glitches in the 3D games, funny part is it's not enough to win at high level..I'm living proof of that, I played him recently and beat him 10-4 race to ten. That's not even close...and his game is all around AC, 33, OTG's in MKA....

He'd probably pick kano and try to get you in the corner for sure lol.

Kazlaz

Noob
MKF30 said:
Yeah, there's infinites in UMK3, most of them aren't easy though.

The guy that posted this thread he's the king of glitches in the 3D games, funny part is it's not enough to win at high level..I'm living proof of that, I played him recently and beat him 10-4 race to ten. That's not even close...and his game is all around AC, 33, OTG's in MKA....

He'd probably pick kano and try to get you in the corner for sure lol.
I know there are infs in umk3 i was joking :p

MKF30

Sorry, wasn't sure but I was just telling you more on the guy that posted this trying to make a big deal out of it....

Derek

Noob
I've posted on that site a handful of times and that was enough to realize people don't know shit about UMK3 except the guys from here that sometimes post on there.

MKF30

MastaDev said:
MKD was a joke online compared to any 2d MK.....so many BRC's and NS...over and over again..
It plays a lot better then MKA, by far but I see what you're saying. To counter Bo or N/S pick Dairou hehe, I was known for the most annoying on xbox let's put it that way hehe. TS=ownage in that game.

People will pick top tiers in any MK though man, UMK3 online even though I've only been able to play some matches online at my friends house(since I don't have a 360 yet) most run to Human smoke or Kabal....it gets old but people will always run to the top tiers in any fighter that's one thing I've found out for myself.

Sugar, yeah man I totally agree. I'm always telling the ignorant on there but some people just don't listen or are simply dumb enough not to understand it.

The hilarious part is that most of the people that agree with the guy who posted that junk never even played the game(UMK3) lol...

That's like saying, hey this car sucks ass yet...I never even drove it, I just looked at it. :roll: