What's new

Question Am I a mascochist for playing bane?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Funny you should say that being Bane is the most discussed character on this forum. Which imo is hilarious.

I don't ever do body press sadly enough, I prefer to faff about using meaty attacks, resets, and b.1 swag combos in the corner instead of being an effective player.

Also, Bane wrecks Scorpion in my opinion. Double Punch beats just about everything Scorpion could want to do on wakeup besides blocking high.

I don't think Bane is a bad character, I just think that he has a few bad matchups against the popular characters.

It's totally a great feeling when you knock a tough opponent down and mind-game them to prevent them from getting up ever again. That's why I love Bane.

So i stuck with bane and im finally starting to understand how to play him. He is alot like Thawk you have to be willing to slowly inch your way in and once your in never EVER let them out

RYX

BIG PUSHER
9 frames of start-up, hella range as long as you can keep them in front.
It's still effectively useless outside of ending combos where Body Press doesn't work. Good carry and slightly better damage in those situations.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
In the bane vs bane MU, PND used it to stuff basically every jump-in. Works well on scorp too when he is trying to j.3 port you.