What's new

Match-up Discussion Alright, here is my Deathstroke matchup chart, would like to hear the thoughts of the community

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
The reasons listed are what the flash can do universally to the entire cast. One thing you have to keep in mind is that your limbs out range his, so the zoning doesn't end when he is mid screen. DS puts the flash into bad situations off of a knockdown as well and has safe mixup options on the flash as well. I think the approach of stage dependent DS is the issue here, DS can utilize the stages better than 90% of the cast but does not need them. What matters is that DS still has the ability to prevent other characters from using the interactables anywhere on screen so to me this is still an even match. Flash has a great damage output i admit, higher than deathstrokes, but this isn't even a factor against superman who has arguably the highest damaging combos in the game. 3 is your best friend against Flash and patience is key, if you try zoning him then the approach is all wrong, DS has a great safe neutral game in his 7 frame f23 string that leaves him on +9. His 32 leaves him at +4, his d2 which is a launcher into about 26% is only -1, all of these great footsie tools when fishing for combos. Gunshots may be used sparingly when you have the lead, they are still useful when used at the right times.
i thought just standing 3 leaves him at +4, not 32.