What's new

Combo Video - Bojutsu Almost A Year of MKX - Bojutsu Last Episode: Painful Anniversary

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Hello guys, after months of lab testing, i present you the most damaging combos for this variation. Beta changes did not affect him, so this is probably what you will get after March 1st. This is my last Kung Jin video since i will main Sektor after the KP2 release. i had a great time using this character and i hope you enjoy the video. Check it out below & thanks for watching!

@RM NoBrows
@KIllaByte
@Kinetic CoRzz
@HuttonMD
@TackyHaddock
@Renzokuken
@ID_Moi_LSac
@beepboop
@Ahmad

Attachments

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Hello guys,after months of lab testing i present you the most damaging combos for this variation.
Beta changes did not affect him so this is probably what you will get after March 1st.
This is my last video since i will main Sector after the MKXL release,i had a great time using this char and i hope you enjoy the video.

Thanks for watching.

@RM NoBrows
@KIllaByte
@Kinetic CoRzz
@HuttonMD
@TackyHaddock
@Renzokuken
@ID_Moi_LSac
@beepboop
@Ahmad
Haven't watched the video yet, but if this is max damage...Great job!

Trustypatches

PSN: Boweeen, Twitch: rBoweeen
Great video! I like the interactable combo at the start. Been planning on making a thread for shaolin interactable combos I've been using the last few days since they give him his highest damages midscreen lol.

stamatis

Great video! I like the interactable combo at the start. Been planning on making a thread for shaolin interactable combos I've been using the last few days since they give him his highest damages midscreen lol.
the truth is that shaolin has limited options for damage away from corner.But ancestral interactable combos will be very interesting.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
the truth is that shaolin has limited options for damage away from corner.But ancestral interactable combos will be very interesting.
I'm thinking about doing an Ancestral one.

Nice video bruh. I didn't know about that uppercut one! So sick!

If you send me the inputs for all of them and say whether they are meterless, metered, midscreen or corner, I'll add them to the Living Guide so BoJintsu users can get max damage from all situations.
I wish you did one that was anti-air into combo tho :/ oh well haha.
Nice video bro

stamatis

I'm thinking about doing an Ancestral one.

Nice video bruh. I didn't know about that uppercut one! So sick!

If you send me the inputs for all of them and say whether they are meterless, metered, midscreen or corner, I'll add them to the Living Guide so BoJintsu users can get max damage from all situations.
I wish you did one that was anti-air into combo tho :/ oh well haha.
Nice video bro
Later today i will send you the inputs.

Last edited:

stamatis

I love the sound of Bojutsu combos.

All this video does is confirm that his damage wasn't nerfed enough though :DOGE
I didn't have the chance to maximize the pre pach combo,but yes it would be sick.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I don't know if you have this combo in the vid, i don't remember but @stamatis 221 ex db3 4 up arrow 34 IAdiveKick 3 db3 does 44% damage instead of 221 exdb3 4 db2 221 db3 which does 42%.

I don't know if you forgot to include this in the video or not or if i just missed it but i just wanted to tell you . :) :D

stamatis

I don't know if you have this combo in the vid, i don't remember but @stamatis 221 ex db3 4 up arrow 34 IAdiveKick 3 db3 does 44% damage instead of 221 exdb3 4 db2 221 db3 which does 42%.

I don't know if you forgot to include this in the video or not or if i just missed it but i just wanted to tell you . :) :D
I just checked my video 3 times,I can not believe I erased it at the video editor by mistake.Anyway thank you a lot for noticing.Much appreciated.

stamatis

@stamatis Great video! Really enjoyed the use of B214 mid combo to get that extra 1%. Oh and that raw uppercut in the corner... nice haha!
Actually B214 is my favorite,it is easy to hit confirm and as the video shows can deal big damage,the only flaw is that can be low profiled by almost every low move in the game.