Erron Black
Sindel
Johnny Cage
Sonya Blade (Unconscious/dead?)

Who else am I missing?

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I wouldn't count Sindel, she seems more like a story fight, like when Goku went to Hel and had to fight the story arc bosses again.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Where's Baraka? I thought that was just some Tarkatan dude. I'm pretty sure I saw Johnny in there too.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Confirmed is a bit misleading since by "confirmed" I assume you mean playable. We don't know if everyone in a cutscene will be playable (IE Sindel, Rain, Shinnok, Baraka*, Erron). There's actually in-match footage of Kung Jin and I'd wager that all of the new characters will be playable so that confirms:

• Takeda
  • Jacqui Briggs
  • Kung Jin
My next bet would be on:
  • Mileena
  • Erron Black (new character)
*Could just be generic Tarkatans

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Confirmed is a bit misleading since by "confirmed" I assume you mean playable. We don't know if everyone in a cutscene will be playable (IE Sindel, Rain, Shinnok, Baraka*, Erron). There's actually in-match footage of Kung Jin and I'd wager that all of the new characters will be playable so that confirms:

• Takeda
  • Jacqui Briggs
  • Kung Jin
My next bet would be on:
  • Mileena
  • Erron Black (new character)
*Could just be generic Tarkatans
I didn't say they're confirmed, just that I'm listing the ones that weren't previously confirmed (not putting Kotal, Cassie etc in this list)

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
and why he seemingly absorbs Shinnok inside of him....
It look like Shinnok was absorbed in the Amulet and probably trapped in there. Same thing as it looked like what Mileena was doing to Kotal Kahn.

trufenix

bye felicia
By Injustice story mode law, all these characters are playable. Which unfortunately means fucking Rain and Sindel, but jesus christ am I excited about everyone else.