What's new

Tech - Wrestler All Jax Tick throws

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
D1 and D3 into EX command grab is really good at blowing up a lot of the games low profile wakeups such as the slides etc.

Followup inquiry! 124xxquad seems really inconsistent on cancelling. I've tried a couple different input tricks: inputting 124 as fast as possible and then the dbf1, and inputting as 1d2b4f1, and I just can't figure out where I'm messing up. Anybody got 100% accuracy on this could help me out?

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Haven't played much wrestler for a while but last I remember it was 124 then wait till the near end of the 4's active frames then input the quad.

I mean I put in the db at the same time as the 24, so d2b4and then the f1 to complete the grab.
wont work like that , just input 124 dbf1 in one fast motion if it doesnt come out check the controls and turn of input shortcut or turn it on and make sure release check is off

I play on Hitbox, and the most consistency I found was inputting 1, sliding over 2~4 and d~b at the same time, and then f1. But that's still maybe 60%. Just frustrating.

omooba

fear the moobs
This are all Possible Tick throws with Wrestler Jax:

D1
D12
12D3
D3
F3
F4

If u have troubles inputting the command grab quickly enough after a D1 or D3, just do D3/D1 BF1 in one quick motion. The Down input will count as part of the command grab input.
12d3 is so fking irritating. it wiffs so many times

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
I know the feeling but NRS just love codeing useless stuff. The only jax brutality ive got more than once is gotcha grab :/
yep, OH dash punch and command grab conditions are very hard to do, or all reptile brutalities same but look at fking tanya dlc > all 5 brutalities, EZ 7/7 24/24

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
The last hit is a just frame input, I've gotten. It a few times. No where near consistent
hmm anyway, i did a video with all game brutalities on youtube, needed 6 hours for all upload included but never did this one and i spend 30 min on this shit trying different timings :(

Saviorself

Noob Saibot
Can we conclude that last EXQuad grab just isn't worth it to even try?

I've personally never seen it besides YT

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
I've got the last one a couple times. The 4 buttons together is ridiculous. I even tried using the throw and stance change buttons, thinking it might work cause 1+2=throw and what ever 2 buttons equals stance change.

Besides not putting in the last one throws then back in the corner and I didn't have to do the dbf1b. Command grabs are tough enough.